LS Civilization Set

In terms of another civ, have you though about Vietnam, Philippines, Sikh, Croatia, Wallachia, Chola, Aboriginals, Aksum, Maurya or Nabataeans?

Or maybe like, you know - Australia

Did you change Scotland's UA? I'm not getting a free tech at the start of each era.

(I've drastically reduced the number of mods I use, all of your other UAs seem to be working for me except for this one.)

Edit: Had a look at the LUA for an older version of the civ and the script for the UA looks like it's missing things that the older script had.

Are you using the version from steam workshop?

@edit
Take in mind, that you can't choose extra tech. Though there is science popup.

Tested it today.
Discovered Optics, free Animal Husbandry popup.
No code (affecting UA) has changed since version 3.
Code doesn't also seems to have possible interactions with other mods.
You don't get free tech for starting era (if starting in medieval, you have to enter reinessance to get first free tech).
If you track down the mod, which interacts with it, please send me link.

I'm sorry if this is an off question, but I'm a little confused by the opening post, will this work with BNW??

Just returned from a game as Bulgaria. Jerusalem captured one of my cities, but it switched ownership back to me immediately - this happened every single time. I can upload screenshots if you want.

Also, the strongholds had a tendency to fudge up all the terrain graphics.

In Bulgarian.lua replace:
Code:
GameEvents.CityCaptureComplete.Add(function(iOldOwner, bIsCapital, x, y)
	if Players[iOldOwner]:GetCivilizationType() == GameInfoTypes.CIVILIZATION_BULGARIA_LS_MOD then
		Players[iOldOwner]:InitUnit(GameInfoTypes.UNIT_WATCH_TOWER, x, y);
	end
end)
with
Code:
GameEvents.CityCaptureComplete.Add(function(iOldOwner, bIsCapital, x, y, iNewOwner)
	if Players[iNewOwner]:GetCivilizationType() == GameInfoTypes.CIVILIZATION_BULGARIA_LS_MOD then
		Players[iNewOwner]:InitUnit(GameInfoTypes.UNIT_WATCH_TOWER, x, y);
	end
end)
I can't tell how could I make such a mistake.

About rivers, it is flow system (probably decent), which I have to figure out (which needs time and isn't so easy, because graphic changes requires reloading). Too bad I have no time in near future.

Anyway, Set II is uploaded on steam, some graphics, KoJ and Sioux are reworked.

Hi, LastSword, thanks for your new civs)

I have question about Bulgaria. It sees to me, Watch Tower units requires gold for it's support each turn. Am I right)?

Oops... making it maintainence free was one of the first things I thought about before I even started, turned out I forgot it. Thanks for noticing. Yes, right now they cost gold and I am afraid they also count as flying unit (post-patch aircraft limit in cities). It's Beta phase. :) Hopefully, I will fix everything before "official release".

You're welcome.

Beta Set VII:
Hittite Empire
Cherokee Tribe

->Download<-

Question. Would you prefer mods to have custom music or not?
If yes, you can post suggestions also.

Have you ever thought of doing a Haitian civ?
No.

Amazing work on the Cherokee! Any hints as to what the 3rd civ will be?
No amazing work on Hittites :<?
Anyway, right now Numidia has my attention. However, I have found thread titled '9 most wanted civs after BNW' and I will check it through.
My next move is making set VI playable (Bulgaria is so bugged).

No.

No amazing work on Hittites :<?
Anyway, right now Numidia has my attention. However, I have found thread titled '9 most wanted civs after BNW' and I will check it through.
My next move is making set VI playable (Bulgaria is so bugged).

I've been using Tomatekh's Hittites since forever, but I think I'll take a closer look at yours and see who wins out, haha.
Numidia? Awesome! I've been wanting them since the CivIV days.

Edit: Winning so far with the art! I'm now comparing UAs.

So I uploaded playable Set VI, changes:
-Bulgarian UA now provides free Walls
-Fixed Rivers graphics
-Tatar Czambul no longer ignores terrain cost
-Lithuania removes completely rival religion upon starting war

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pmnxq

Some Diploscreens:

Indeed, it was easy I hope.
Numidians turned out to be quite "hard to convert" nation, that's why I made some back-up.
Design board:

Numidian (Empire?)
UA: <Something with Mercenaries> Gold bonus upon giving (combat) unit to CS, this unit shares experience gain with your units (same type? same combat class?).

Comment: Based on true story facts that Numidians were often a Mercenaries in other armies (Carthage, Rome) and they started using Roman tactic/strategy upon some time.
I believe I have seen LUA reference making it possible to code. If not, Numidia is out.

UU: Light Cavalry (sigh, better names?), replaces Charriot, available with Animal Husbandry, can move after attack (optional: not require horse, but weaker)

UC2: ??? <that one is problematic>

Wallacha/Romania

UA <Insert name here> No negative production and gold modifier when Empire is unhappy.

UU ???

UU2 <Impaled Peasant (in progress)> Available with Civil Service, obsolete with <Banking/Economy?>. Unique unit; consumes food on build (like settler), civil, cannot move, when build it is placed near the city, has some degen (-10 per turn?). No maintainence cost. 3 range Fear (-25% cs?) aura.

Extra:

Shouldn't it be a UI that expends the Worker?

Top Bottom