Greater Europe - People of the Old World

I'm currently playing the Kalmer Union and I can't attack with my Baltic Warships.

Hmm... wheres viregel?

I noticed a runtime error playing with the Kalmar Union. It's alongside another bug report there.

Hey, Viregel, say something! (here)

The Thracians historical religions compatability isn't working for some reason.

The Thracians historical religions compatibility isn't working for some reason.

Checking the file, it's because the compatibility code (Compatibility/HistoricalReligions.sql) is using "CIVILIZATION_THRACE" instead of "CIVILIZATION_MC_THRACE". If you change the two instances in that file it should work. When I get around to updating my religion mods, I'll add back up compatibility to the religion mod itself as well.

Austria-Hungary updated:

Franz Joseph - Austria-Hungary
Download | Subscribe

UU: Grenzer
An earlier, but weaker version of the Great War Infantry. Has a Combat Bonus based on the amount of promotions it has.

UB: Concert Hall
When the Great Work Slot is filled, gain +2 Golden Age points.

Credits:
XML: Viregel
Art: JanBoruta
Lua: JFD
Origanal Planning and Lua: TarcisioCM
Origanal Art - COF
Peace Theme: Gott erhalte Franz die Kaiser
War Theme: Andreas Waldetoft - War (Hearts of Iron II)

(Btw, Frohe Weihnachten/Boldog Karácsonyt/Merry Christmas!)

Everything else will be updated later 'cause I'm lazy.

What was the reason for changing the old A-H? This one seems a little more bland, if I'm brutally honest, I really liked the old one. :/

The old one was far too complex for a lot of people to really get the hang of - it could be changed back, though this works for the moment. It's simplified a lot, the last one had too many bonuses on it, I'd say. Might try a middle way, but there's other things that need updating as well :p

BUG REPORT: im (well im 90% sure, but just 90) sure that the courthouse replacement for the slavs can be built in every capital.

YnAEMP support?

I'm currently playing the Kalmer Union and I can't attack with my Baltic Warships.

I fear this post may have gotten overlooked among the Thrace release and the Austria-Hungary update :(

I fear this post may have gotten overlooked among the Thrace release and the Austria-Hungary update :(

Don't worry, nothing's getting overlooked, just conveniently ignored until I can be bothered sorting out the update :p There's a fair few things I need to fix in each civ which can't be done without affecting other stuff in the civ, so it could take a while. Sorry about that.

So, what are you working on right now? Anything in particular or just general patchwork? =]

Ah, Lua. It never ceases to surprise and delight with new ways to break stuff. =]

Thanks to Jan, there's now a fancy new infobox for Greater Europe (which seem to be all the rage these days). Proudly presenting: Romania!

There, a civ on New Year's Eve. Quite possibly the last one of 2014. Which admittedly only really happened because of how long it took to get the Lua working; and unmentioned in the infobox, but there's a couple of others who helped a lot with the Lua as well, namely Bane_, Hypereon and Neirai. Thank you for your help; it's seriously appreciated, as I'd never be able to get anywhere without people who know how to do stuff. :p

Top Bottom