AI Mess up

DragonHead

Warlord
Okay, so my civilization v game had a sudden glitch, #1 I couldn't load my last save for some reason and #2, when I made a new game the leader AI talking was messed up, whenever I tried to trade they came up as washington of Germany with a whole bunch of overlap, plus all possible trade agreements were in the middle, with greyed-out values, and my side was all blak. I tried restartign teh computer and made four or five games, but none of them worked, I'll try again sometime, but I don't wan5t to play if there's no trade. Please help.

Where is the properties link? I can't find it.

Right click on the Name Of the Game In the steam library. A box should pop up and the bottom option is "properties". On the box that pops up click on the tab that says local files and then choose the Varify Files Option. You should keep doing this until a message pops up saying all files have been varified. It may download multiple files, but it only does one at a time.

Thank you, that was very helpful, hopefully it'll work, if you have any more suggestions tell me.

Unfortunately, that did not work for me, once it was done it tolde me tehre was an error verifying. I tried about five times. Any advise?

Nope, not on vista or 8. Do you think I should reinstall the gaem?

Top Bottom