1001 Bad (or good) Jokes About CIV

327: How did Carthage survive after the 2nd Punic War? Because the Romans sowed salt all over their lands.
328: A Sea Beggar approaches a cargo ship and the captain asks: "do you have any spare change"? The cargo ship captain, frightened at the sight of the Sea Beggar, gave him all the gold he was storing and scuttled the ship.
329: A UU unit idea: Twerker, replaces the worker. Enables twerk mode. Whilst in twerk mode, the twerker captures barbarian units.

Genghis bribed you to go to war, and he attacks you.
You might say he's a *puts on sunglasses*
Khan-man

Q: How do you upgrade a warrior?
A: Send him to a barber shop
Q: What does he become?
A: a mohawk warrior!
:p:p:p:p

^^334
335. In Barcelona, Spainards named a grass landmark 'Monte Zuma' (Zuma grass).

338. Catherine, I'm not going to join you in a war against Poland. Quit horsing around.

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk

340. A neighboring civ went to war with me for one of my luxes, but I withstood the a-salt.

341. If my city is on a river, why can't it have two banks?

342. I thought about settling inland, but with all of these sea resources and trade routes, I should coast to a victory.

343. Notice that there's one building that let's you get started producing Great Merchants. Mark it.

344. A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for happiness. The bartender says, what do you think this place is? Zanzi-bar?

345. What is the best kind of tile for increasing your civ's happiness? Merchan-tile.

346. I'm getting pearls from Florence, but I think they might be cultured.

347. Last turn I just had one of each of my luxes. This turn I have two. That's just bazaar.

348. I probably get as many soldiers from my CS ally as I build myself (here in this vanilla game). My army is Dublin.

349. I made a good city state alliance and now I'm getting Lhasa faith.

350. I need more happiness. I'm going to see if my spy can Riga election somewhere.

351. As Atilla, I'm just about to take out Siam with my great UU, my Battering Rammy.

352. What's the best time to increase growth in your capital? Mari-time.

340. A neighboring civ went to war with me for one of my luxes, but I withstood the a-salt.

341. If my city is on a river, why can't it have two banks?

342. I thought about settling inland, but with all of these sea resources and trade routes, I should coast to a victory.

343. Notice that there's one building that let's you get started producing Great Merchants. Mark it.

344. A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for happiness. The bartender says, what do you think this place is? Zanzi-bar?

345. What is the best kind of tile for increasing your civ's happiness? Merchan-tile.

346. I'm getting pearls from Florence, but I think they might be cultured.

347. Last turn I just had one of each of my luxes. This turn I have two. That's just bazaar.

348. I probably get as many soldiers from my CS ally as I build myself (here in this vanilla game). My army is Dublin.

349. I made a good city state alliance and now I'm getting Lhasa faith.

350. I need more happiness. I'm going to see if my spy can Riga election somewhere.

351. As Atilla, I'm just about to take out Siam with my great UU, my Battering Rammy.

352. What's the best time to increase growth in your capital? Mari-time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJuvLndCMfc

So sad that we haven't even gotten halfway there :(

Yeah, I've tried my best for a time, but I'm not great at jokes. Come on Gori, we need another 600 from you!

353. Why did Bismarck try to settle all his cities on mountains? So Germany would be über Alles :D

Top Bottom