Civilization V Funny screenshots

I've had Monty greet me with "I will sacrifice 10 captives to commemorate this meeting." Well that was... Awkward (screenshot in the future).

That happens every time he meets you. :p

When I went to the Great Wall I got stung by a bee in my ear (and i'm allergic to them). The rest of the day I spent 1 extra movement point just walking around

Edit: This isn't a joke. Like, it was actually like that

There is a graphic setting that lets uses higher ress textures and lets you zoom it. Its Video Options > High Detail Strategic View check box. (and a mac is just a pc using a different os, so no there is no resolution difference. Your hardware is capable of what your hardware is capable despite the os)

Actually, macs are a bit better with graphics, so, MACS RULE:D

So somehow the Danes managed to get a trireme garrisoned into a landlocked city:

It's not just a graphical glitch, the icon is there as well as the unit being inside the city. The ship also fired on my units every turn with its animation and everything. I didn't plan for this in my invasion plans. :p

I don't plan anything. I just fire and annex

Apparently, someone knocked Arabia back to the Stone Age.

old stone age or new? Plus, I did that the other day. Man, he never Got out our peace treaty, so I waited. And waited. And waited. Then NUKED HIM THE SECOND THE TREATY WAS OVER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom