Ials pbem #1

Looks like Indian continent has seen an escalation in warfare. Two Greek speaking nations joined forces to eliminate ancient Samurai culture. But there are no comments from Japan! What is going on, sinimusta?

Looks like Indian continent has seen an escalation in warfare. Two Greek speaking nations joined forces to eliminate ancient Samurai culture. But there are no comments from Japan! What is going on, sinimusta?

When I took over, I saw military buildup in my Greek border, which I thought I needed to respond. As the war dragged on, the northern neighbour Byzantines saw reason to intervene and now it's a two front war. Still the Japanese HQ is confident on their ability to defend the Holy Motherland. Also some messengers were sent to the neighbours but we never heard anything back from them, who knows what has happened to those poor messengers in the hands of our enemies :eek:.

The Japanese messengers upon entering mighty Byzant were in awe of our glorious culture and the great emperor, and they begged that they can stay and join our glorious nation. In his wisdom the emperor agreed. Later the messengers confirmed that weapons of mass destruction are being built in Tokyo.

Meanwhile, the score leader is left alone to continue on his merry ways. Someone on the other continent needs to do something about that.

People of the world, Portugal is officially a runaway civ. Why no one is doing anything about it? This self proclaimed backwards civilization is leaving us in its tracks.

I am not the runaway civ, look at the facts, my score just helped by my land to be a few points higher than your Mali's, which is officially runaway civ in terms of techs.

I'm just pointing out that no one in this game is a run-away civ. Who ever emerges out of the 2 v 1 war over here could be the future winner. Or not. Too early to tell.

Greece wasn't responsible for the arm race that lead to war. The stack with more than a dozen siege engines in it over the border in Japan was responsible for that. Greece wasn't even pursuing military techs while Japan beelined to steel and cannons. Greece was just keeping it's defensive strength up.

Any gains / losses?

Not on my end. Lots of units, about an even swap, between me and Japan. But no cities lost. Lots of population lost, because he was whipping out units, and I was drafting. But that's about it.

Ahh - I see, the parties involved voted YES. :D

Top Bottom