Anyone knows when new Civs like Persia will be released as DLC??

Exoma

Chieftain
I've been wanting this game since it came out for Xbox 360, but I've been waiting to be able to play as Persia ever since. If they don't release new civs, or Persia, or whatever, Im not buying it.

So basically, I was wondering, does anyone have any news regarding this matter?

You won´t buy it then. Firaxis/2K have stopped supporting the game since the last DLC and no new Civs or DLCs at all will be released. 2K have moved on...

Too bad you won´t buy the game, it is a great game, and I can´t even in my wildest dreams understand why you don´t buy it just because Persia is not in the game. You don´t even know what the treats of that Civ would be in the game since it is purely hypothetical that it would ever exist in the game. So why so keen on this specific Civ? It is just a name, pretend that Egypt is Persia and you will love the game.

Because I am Persian. I don't like playing as other. Countries. You see, Egyptians speak another language than Iranians do. As I play, the workers will be speakng Egyptian or Arabic instead of Persian. I can't just pretend to be another civ. I need my immortals.

I know Egyptians speak another language. Newsflash, all Civs speak the same Civ-lingo in this game.

If you only want to play Persia because you are from Iran, then Civ Rev is probably not the game for you. Civ Rev is not a game that simulates the world it is a hypothetical strategy game, much more so than e.g. CIV IV. I say this because I intepret your wish that you want to play through the world development.

I can understand why you want to play as Persia. However, if you only want to play as Persia, you'll be missing out. The civs in CivRev have different abilities that are significant enough to make it worthwhile to try as many different civs as you can. :)

For me, I try to play a different Civ everytime.

Top Bottom