What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Many of us do, but many of us would be in big trouble if it turned out that she was 17...

Anyway, I derived some crazy formula for the probability that a neutron will be moderated from some energy EL to some energy E'L.

One wonders why I rarely play civ! :p But really alot of us do I mean most of the older civiers are either in a relationship or married. As for the 17 year old bit. I live in missouri age of consent is 17.

I didn't tear some dumdums a new one here on CFC. :smug:

Wait, maybe that's a failure...

I walked. It was fun :)

Now I'm excercising my mind. Also fun!

In 1 hour and 30 minutes, I will be playing tennis. Awsome! :cool:

The achievement is that this is my daily routine, give or take, plus I live comfortably and I think that's quite impressive :)

much much less that if i hadn't been watching CFC forums...
Damn!! What a loss of productivity!!! Thunderfall should be sued because of triggering world economic recession by creating CFC,

but he should get the Nobel in Economics for demonstrating that any gain of productivity (like the internet revolution) is never fully achieved as a part of it is lost in non-productive worker actions. and Larry Page should share it because he proved that this pseudo-loss of creation can be turned again in profit for the global economics

Slept through a whole class. Was up for 30 seconds of class. (That's an accomplishment)

I cooked a exellent pork filet stuffed with mozarella and challots.

Besides not knowing what challots are, sounds delicious! :)

Smaller than onions, mauveish and a wee bit sweeter than onions.

and I made a mistake its written Shallots. Probably coming from the french word for it, échalottes

Opened new checking and savings accounts with Bank of America today so my mother could shovel some funds my way while I'm still doing the full-time education thing.

Also was told that I'd be a good asset for BoA in future work....somehow....I suppose my mother making small talk of what I did to her 401(k) when I was 16 was impressive.

I picked my nose and ate it, but someone saw me... :(

did you freak them out???

i bought a 7mb digital camera for $139! and a 4GB memory card for only $54!!!!
and i applied for another job, some new store that's opening at the mall near my house. this way my parents will have to let me go to the mall! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom