the oobs 2nd pitboss game, 18 players

Well yea, I know what the point of the refund of a wonder that someone else builds is... But if you yourself cancel it, just to start it again and get the addition refund from the first one, it seems to be a bit like trying to get something you should get... But maybe it's just late and I'm not thinking straight...

Berlin News.

German Military command would like to announce lifting siege of Dortmund.
After withstanding a siege for many years German empire had enough.
Order was given to destroy invaders. Extremely heavy battles commenced.
Main Russian invasion army was completely eliminated.

After decisive battles German Empire offer peace based on status quo to Russian empire, which were rejected. German empire has no intent to occupy Russian territory and continue to seek peaceful diplomatic solution to current situation.

Other News.

Discussion was open in German military Academy about resent discovery of Feudalism by English Empire.
German Empire as remote as one could be in this word from English empire and this discovery does not have any effect on German security. In the same time German military studies consequences of this discovery for near by Empires. Feudalism provides English empire with strong defense troops and military and social abilities which can shift global balance. German Scientist look with envy on English empire GNP with is now >70. Is there a new Superpower in the making?

Mutineer said:
Discussion was open in German military Academy about resent discovery of Feudalism by English Empire.
German Empire as remote as one could be in this word from English empire and this discovery does not have any effect on German security. In the same time German military studies consequences of this discovery for near by Empires. Feudalism provides English empire with strong defense troops and military and social abilities which can shift global balance. German Scientist look with envy on English empire GNP with is now >70. Is there a new Superpower in the making?

I beelined it, I don't even have iron working yet. Basically it's so I can start building decent garrisons now which will last me all the way till gunpowder, rather than building archers and having to replace them.

If you have an open borders treaty with the Germans we suggest you cancel it, an English scout was murdered upon entering German territory, while the Germans had no qualms about using the treaty to map English land. They claim that 'scouting while we were at war is considered hostile' but this was not made clear beforehand as it should have been. A treaty with the Germans is not worth the parchment it is written on.

Our open border treaty were offered by you with out any preconditions.
All other open border treaties were offered by me on condition of mutial nonscouting.

You was warned about conciquences when your scout aproached my borders,
but you did go ahead and move it into my land. If you ignore warning, you will have to face the conciquences of your actions.

I never violate treaties with I made with my preconditions to them.

German empire look forward to normalisation of relashionship with English empire on condition of respecting each other teretory.

There was warning send by standart diplomatic channels. If you did not recieve it it is probably result of server restarting/been down.

You seemd to recieve today message explaining my actions.

Mutineer said:
There was warning send by standart diplomatic channels. If you did not recieve it it is probably result of server restarting/been down.

You seemd to recieve today message explaining my actions.

Tell that to the families of the men you killed.

German empire intelligence service come to conclusion that English empire did received warning, but intentionally sacrificed its citizen in order to distract the word from its raising power.

I believe it is just a smoke screen put by English empire to hide to sky rocked development. Consistent GNP of 70+gp/turn and highest level of population and number of cities in the word put English empire in dominant position in its region.
If one take in account weakness Empires that border English Empire and Financial trait we predict that if left alone English Empire will conquer near by empires. Secure, sub continental geographic position of it with only one direct neighbor make it inevitable. Mali might come in contact with English empire soon, as it continues to expand west.

German political analysts express deep concerns about world stability in a face of English economic aggression.

The Americans had promised the Russian empire assistance against our mutually agressive neighbors, the Germans. However, the American empire has betrayed us and has declared war against the Russian Empire. Their troops have flooded our northern borders. The Russian Empire is now fighting a war on two fronts and the American's and Germans appear to have allied with each other. The Russian empire is also concerned that the Spanish Empire may also join the war against us. The Russian Empire is doing everything within its power to protect its borders, but it is feared that the combinded strength of our agressive neighbors will ultimately overwhelm us.

German agression? Hmm... so far no single German unit enter Russian land but about 30 Russian units die inside German borders.
Who is talking about agression? :)

The American Chirstian citizens of MadCows! have asked the American Government to claim the Chirstian Holy City of St. Petersburg and so the military has been sent in on a religious Crusade to secure a safe haven for American citizens and protect them from the Russians, who have been known to cause harm to their fellow Chirstians from the North just because of their Nationality. Short of protecting the American worshipers the Americans wish no further military actions against the Russians at this time... The Russians did attack the American Crusaders first, so there may be retaliation by buring crops and such on the way to St. Petersburg.

The fall of the Russian Empire has begun. The Russian Empire has decided to launch a final massive assault againt the treacherous Americans. Unforetunately, this has left our border with the Germans exposed and they have taken a razed Rostov.

Just because we are trying to liberate St. Petersburg we are treacherous? The Germans took your gold mines I seem to remember... And for this you just let them take your lands? What's wrong with this pitcure? But the Americans are on a Crusade, so if we die in battle then we will go to heaven so it's all good...

That is funny! You know I am at war with the Germans. You promise to assist me in that war. Based upon those promises, I give you open borders. You use open borders to map my territory. Then, knowing I am already losing a war with the Germans, you declare war on me and move a large force against my holy city. Clearly your promise was a lie. Although it was not entirely unexpected, it certainly fits my definition of treacherous.

No doubt, I wish I could destroy both you and the Germans. However, the Germans culture bombed me and took gold mines. I declared war on them and, admittedly, it could be said I overreacted; but that is me…you take something from me and I will likely overreact.

I know Germany did not want the war. It has been very expensive for both of us. While Germany has been building troops, the rest of the world has been building infrastructure and their economy. And the hurt is not over yet. The war weariness from this protracted conflict and the number of troops Germany has had to produce is also weighing on his economy. And it will continue to do so until my last city is razed. If he had the decision to make over again, would he culture bomb me again? Probably; but I think he would have given it much more thought if he knew what my reaction was going to be. Basically, I feel I got the appropriate payback against him.

Now the Americans…they declared war on me in my time of greatest need right after they had promised to assist me. So to answer your question, the picture is perfectly clear. We are both going down in a blaze of glory starting right now. The only thing you can really do it try your best to enjoy the ride. ;)

Taok

Top Bottom