Can we make "DRAW Your Own Story" a sticky thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurtSibling

ENEMY ACE™
I have have request for our noble admins!

Would it be OK to make Civcube's "DRAW Your Own Story!" thread on Off-Topic forum into a sticky?

It is good-family fun and is a source of funny CFC-related humour!

And not one example of trolling or bad form, I think it shows the best of CFC posting spirit.

If it is not feasible to make it so, I understand.

:)

After seeing this thread, I had to check out the draw your own story (for the first time) ... all I can say is "where has that thread been all my life?"

:rotfl:

Topped threads are MOSTLY for thoses helping the forums to function, or information/F.A.Q. and resource threads for games and strategy. Entertainment threads should normally rise and fall on their merited interest.

I know, but if it takes you 5 minutes to do a story that is not spam.

I have already done about 12 stories in that thread, and I will try to do more so it doesnt die.

Everyone is right though, it is a very funny, witty, and light hearted thread. If someone does get flamed(not really, just played around with) they know it is just in all good fun. :)

But if there is a vote to sticky the thread, my vote is DEFINITLY a yes. ;)

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
Topped threads are MOSTLY for thoses helping the forums to function, or information/F.A.Q. and resource threads for games and strategy. Entertainment threads should normally rise and fall on their merited interest.
Lefty got that right. Stickies are reserved for general information threads. :)

I'll help keep it at the top too!

Request has been responed to and thread purpose is done.

(Tactical hint, next time pick one OT moderator you suspect would be favorable, and PM him; that a higher probability than getting it past a consensus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom