Sugestion to host

gfurst

Warlord
Hey there, just downloading the new version.
Download start quite ok, but then it went incredible slow, it reaches peaks of 360 kpbs each 25 seconds and in between those peaks it stays at 15 kpbs, =O, that's right, maybe even slower, and that's probably rapidshare capping down on my speed.

I know rapidshare has its moments, but that's the purpose of this thread.
As an alternative i would suggest megaupload, which holds it's speed quite good and has a low download limit.

Another alternative would be to use torrents, they're great, but may not become so usable with low demand on download( low peer count).

And of course the best yet is source forge, but you may want to keep your code closed, its up to you, i don't know how exactly things work there.

In the mean time, i'll wait eternity for the download to finish.

Thanks for the megaupload link! RS was great until version 4.29D - I think -, but then they seemed to have changed their policy and to have added some download "breaks" which interrupted the download every 2 seconds. Megaupload is working fine!

Great. :goodjob: I'm using this link now also for the database download. Please rate the download there too... :D

Great, you uploaded it to the database! That will certainly attract more players :) and we will be able to see the no. of downloads. ;) Already over 50 - after such a short time! :goodjob:
Btw, I rated it A+! :D

Great, you uploaded it to the database! That will certainly attract more players :) and we will be able to see the no. of downloads. ;) Already over 50 - after such a short time! :goodjob:
Btw, I rated it A+! :D

:eek: Cool. :eek:

:cool: And thank you once again! :cool:

I should have published CCV at the database in the past. Never thought that so many people have a look at the database. Or are there guys out there downloading just everthing that appears there? Maybe guys from the German community? I've also linked CCV with our database over there. Doesn't matter. It's good to know that the new CCV has a good start.

Top Bottom