Pre-ChaNES: Into the Void

OOC: Stockholders do not look well upon altruistic behavior on the behalf of Board Directors to help the "poor and struggling." "Damn them in the glories of capitalism!" Am I the only one who finds it amusing that a Corporation would be responsible for supposedly lifting Africa out of poverty and sending their poor to the stars? :mischief:

Just as a reminder, the deadline is tomorrow.

Regarding the APC, it still seems more than a little far fetched in its current incarnation. In any case, a gigantic employee base really isn't necessary for the APC to be a colonizing entity. I could understand it being a somewhat charitable organization, but for it to be so large would hamper its purpose, not help it.

the main point was to have a large industral base at it's disposal, not mony of employies. I think I have a way to get this, and still meet your objection, without shifting to a nation.

Given the absolute unwillingness of the Islamic Caliphate to negotiate, the European Union now regrettably announces that it will endorse military actions to bring the criminal government of the Islamic Confederation to justice.

OOC: And the deadline rolled by 4:30 ago. Do you know where your orders are?

The European Union is obviously not in possession of any facts. We are the Islamic Confederation, not a Caliphate. It has been ourselves that have constantly been putting forth the effort to join negotiations. It has been ourselves that were more than willing to pass our nuclear weapons to another nation for safekeeping. The United States has issued a single statement that was little more than an attack upon the Islamic Confederation through words.

We will not accept the ruling of so-called "international" bodies which are, in fact, guided by the United States in their every decision. The European Union must learn to properly check its facts before wrongly accusing any nation of unwillingness to negotiate. We have been attacked, then slandered by the allies of our attackers after minor setbacks. We will not give in to Western Imperialism, nor will we forgive major breaches of territorial integrity. This sets a dangerous precedent that, apparently, all the nations of the world endorse. We are not willing to do so. We will not endorse a future of cultural homogeneity. We will not endorse a future of oppression for our people and our religion. We will fight to the last man, even if it means the destruction of every soldier underneath our command.

We will die before living in a world with a future such as the one you endorse.

It has been ourselves that have constantly been putting forth the effort to join negotiations.

We will not accept the ruling of so-called "international" bodies which are, in fact, guided by the United States in their every decision.

We will not give in to Western Imperialism, nor will we forgive major breaches of territorial integrity.

OOC: Sorry, but my irony detector is breaking.

OOC: No sarcasm in it, except perhaps the exaggerated future. Every past event happened basically as I described it. ;)

Not only do you lucky players have a mod on the west coast, but he also happens to be busy tonight, so I'm effectively extending the deadline until I can get to my home computer tomorrow, about 16 hours from this post. Those who wanted to add more to your orders, you may do so. Those who haven't sent orders in the first place (a few of you, though not so many as I had feared ;)) should send them as well. That goes doubly for those of you commanding the great powers at Sol - it'll be hard to update anywhere else without knowing more about the situation at home.

Heh, I now have access to important information I needed for this order sending (a few AIM conversations :p It's like thinking in the shower, stimulates the brain)...I will send today, no worries.

Not only do you lucky players have a mod on the west coast, but he also happens to be busy tonight, so I'm effectively extending the deadline until I can get to my home computer tomorrow, about 16 hours from this post. Those who wanted to add more to your orders, you may do so. Those who haven't sent orders in the first place (a few of you, though not so many as I had feared ;)) should send them as well. That goes doubly for those of you commanding the great powers at Sol - it'll be hard to update anywhere else without knowing more about the situation at home.
Phew. I have been insanely busy. I'll be getting in orders tonight.

The European Union is obviously not in possession of any facts. We are the Islamic Confederation, not a Caliphate. It has been ourselves that have constantly been putting forth the effort to join negotiations. It has been ourselves that were more than willing to pass our nuclear weapons to another nation for safekeeping. The United States has issued a single statement that was little more than an attack upon the Islamic Confederation through words.

We will not accept the ruling of so-called "international" bodies which are, in fact, guided by the United States in their every decision. The European Union must learn to properly check its facts before wrongly accusing any nation of unwillingness to negotiate. We have been attacked, then slandered by the allies of our attackers after minor setbacks. We will not give in to Western Imperialism, nor will we forgive major breaches of territorial integrity. This sets a dangerous precedent that, apparently, all the nations of the world endorse. We are not willing to do so. We will not endorse a future of cultural homogeneity. We will not endorse a future of oppression for our people and our religion. We will fight to the last man, even if it means the destruction of every soldier underneath our command.

OOC: Apologies, I was doing a history presentation on the Umayyads and had the other 'C' word stuck in my head. Thus, IC, this speech was a verbal gaffe of an EU's representative, not the opinions and knowledge of the EU.

In that case, I believe I have all of the orders. Work on the update is well under way. I have a pretty good idea of how things are going to turn out, but there's still a lot of typing ahead. This update should be another interesting one.

Chinese 009-108 governor slot open!

Signing in as Governor of 009-108

@ China
If we are to develop this system to it's full potential. I suggest that we plant colony communities at stratagetic and just a couple of Industrial Centers until we have found the sustainable rate of these Lands.

FLIP: well, I'll just unsubscribe this. Or should I take Bahamas :lol:?

No, I'm the 009-108 governor if you had read ANYTHING in the thread.

But why should I expect you to have? Just go reserving willy nilly and spam up the board more.

Several more colonies are likely being founded this turn, and there are major powers on Earth that are open. Chand can probably give you, and other interested players, a list of options after the update.

Chinese 009-108 governor slot open!

Signing in as Governor of 009-108

@ China
If we are to develop this system to it's full potential. I suggest that we plant colony communities at stratagetic and just a couple of Industrial Centers until we have found the sustainable rate of these Lands.

FLIP: well, I'll just unsubscribe this. Or should I take Bahamas :lol:?

OOC: *sigh* Just wait around and you'll get your turn to serve the PRC ;)

Top Bottom