BNW Leaders Spreadsheet

Wow this was quick! Thanks!

Edit: How do I download the new one? It seems like I keep getting the old one.

Nice catch on the Casimir/Shaka error, I'm with you, I think that may result in a crash...

What does "water connection" mean?

(Other water traits are: "sea trade route", "naval tile improvement", "naval growth", "naval recon", and "naval") <- which is why I can't figure out what water connection means

Probably harbours for connecting cities to the capital. Road links are called city connections now and so this fits that nomenclature.

Is there any reason some of the BNW civs have an X on bully city-states? Edit: Nevermind, I saw the explanation in the civ v general thread.

I find it weird that all of the new flavors added are 5s for every single civ. Of the new flavors, what exactly do trade origin and trade destination refer to? Both of those terms sound rather odd... maybe internal and international trade routes, respectively?

Lol, not surprised how cunning Enrico seems to be. Not very loyal either.
Lots of high values for Shaka when it comes to being mean. But funny enough he has the highest value of loyalty, better than anyone else.

Good to see this up so soon!

Enrico has a very low war flavour; I'm not sure how useful that will be for the AI, unless it's smart enough to know what to do with the MoV...

It seems Ahmad and Pedro will be more co-operative than the others.

And why has Pocatello got nothing but 5s? It's like they forgot to program his personality...

It seems Casimir is basically a good guy - loyal, protective, hates warmongers. Probably a good ally to have, especially if not your neighbor (since he is also expansive).

:lol: Sorry, guys! I was falling asleep last night; I updated the link in the other discussion thread to point towards the BNW download, not the old one under my old username. :crazyeye: (Had my name changed, but all my files didn't come with me.)

Reminder that this stuff is tentative and might get changed when BNW is actually out - the files that some people got are obviously not final, or you'd be able to play them, and that might include those new flavours.

Shaka... 11 expansion?

So a tiny tribe which did nothing of importance and had no (real) cities (I don't know if even calling them "villages" is appropriate) is the most expansive civ in this game.

angkorwat.jpg

Besides for this heresy, the rest seems fine. I like Casimir as he seems he could really be your friend, Gajah Madah seems like he won't accomplish much, Enrico is weird being disloyal and not a warmonger. His war flavour at only 3 is a bit weird.

Interesting that Enrico has high religion priority - most likely going to go Piety early on.

This. I find it funny that Enrico I-Took-The-Forth-Crusade-For-My-Own-For-Profit Dandolo is so religious, and yet Maria I-Went-Mad-Because-I-Was-So-Religious-I-Kept-Imagining-Those-I-Cared-Most-Burning-In-Hell I the Pious* a Religion Flavor of only 5.. :lol:

*Her nickname in Portugal, she was only known as The Mad in Brazil.

Wow... they seriously haven't even finished the leader personalities yet?
Not only the bully values and the new stats being all 5's, also most of pocatello seems undecided/placeholder 5's as well.

I do like however how Shaka is the new super villain in town!

Pocatello has a neutral opinion on everything that doesn't involving taking up real estate.

Top Bottom