Scrambled Nations Released

Interesting enough, but (again) just not worth the asking price.

Idk if I'll buy it, but I doubt it. Sure they sound fun for maybe once, but unlike scrambled continents, this doesn't come with any nifty map scripts such as small continents+ or oceania that exist outside of a gimmick.

That they expected people to pay money for this just confuses me endlessly, did the DLC civs and wonder pack seriously make that much money that they thought this would be a good idea?
I know it's a lot of work to make those fancy graphic leaders, but I'm pretty sure that's the only thing people care about DLC wise.

I don`t see the appeal at all. The maps already in game are fine for me.

I decided to only get one of the packs till a sale and waited for this one. Its not disappointing so far I'm having lots of fun! Understandable if it isn't your thing though

I decided to only get one of the packs till a sale and waited for this one. Its not disappointing so far I'm having lots of fun! Understandable if it isn't your thing though
I am glad to hear that some people have tested the maps and are enjoying them. They hold no interest for me, regardless of the price, but even if they did, I wouldn't get stressed about the price. Not having the maps won't handicap game play, so if I wanted the price to drop, I could simply wait for a few weeks (or months, not sure) The special deals will surely come at some point.

not sure why they would charge monies for maps, the should be free. you can get a lot of better stuff on steam for 10 bucks

I think Great Britain, France, and China would be fun, but where is the U.S.?
Well, there already are quite a few maps in or around the US (Americas, eastern US, great plains, Bering strait, Caribbean)
not sure why they would charge monies for maps, the should be free.
I don't agree. Why should they be free?
They've put time and effort into making these maps.
While I personally think it's overpriced, I don't per say think they should be free.

Aren't all of them glorified Pangaeas? Seems boring to me.

Scrambled Earth is interesting, since Earth is an interesting map and the scrambling gives it some randomness to avoid staleness. On top of the Scrambled Earth map, the Scrambled Continents pack also includes Small Continents Plus and Oceania, which I can see myself playing, so I will be buying that pack at some point, when it's on sale. But Scrambled Nations... I'd barely be bothered to download it for free and I'd likely never play them.

If there's anyone here who's bought the DLC, can you post some pictures? They only showed some of Australia, and I'm interested in the DLC, but I wished to see a bit more (specially Turkey, Italy, Canada and Scandinavia). Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom