Breaking 3.2 Million Score with Sushi

@ Seraiel

Although I'm not a big fan of your settings or Civilization ;), I'm a big fan of your contributions to Civilization and these forums!! You're always very helpful and contribute in a positive way, something lacking from the pub in general.

So!!, keep at it because it's only a matter of time baby!! :D :D :D

Thx for that big compliment cseanny!

I'm also no huge fan of my settings and my Civilization, but if one wants to beat WastinTimes 3.2M, one has little choices if one also wants to do that on a Huge map with Deity difficulty lvl. Maybe you and me will like my games more once I'll take a pause from that, and will play Standart / Normal with "normal" Civs.

Awesome writeup, T-hawk!

I have been making attempts with these settings using your game as a guide and I have a pretty nice one going right now.

As I just founded Mining Inc. one question came to mind..

After railroad is researched why do we need Democracy?

I'm sure its so obvious that I will face palm when I hear the answer, but I just can't seem to get it.

Universal Suffrage is available due to Mids.
We don't want emancipation, obviously.
Statue of Liberty?
Security Bureau?

Much love if you or one of the other pros can tell me what I'm failing to recognize here.

Universal Suffrage, because I didn't keep the Pyramids. The wonder was in a conquered city that I had to give away to stay under domination. If you have the Pyramids, you probably don't need Democracy. I did build the Statue of Liberty anyway, but it's probably not worth researching Democracy just for that.

Thanks for the quick reply.

That makes sense now. I'm about 35% through it on rep beakers at this point so I guess I'll just finish it and build the Statue before moving on to Rifling.

Back to the game!

Thanks again.

Top Bottom