AND SVN Build Thread

Note to Afforess or 45: Could you give me the write access to upload files on sourceforge ? I would like to publish the installer directly here as Github don't want me to release executables anymore.

I thought you already had access to write files; I can't do it from here, I'll do it as soon as I can if Afforess doesn't do it before me.

Note to 45*: I removed the CvUnit (and elsewhere) checks for isHasPromotion for piracy and check isPirate() instead (which checks the existence of the XML tag, bIsPirate). In my limited testing, this seemed to work, but it is entirely possible I missed something or broken subtle behavior elsewhere. Let me know if this is the case.

Sorry, I missed your message; I'll check but I trust everything is working correctly

@45: I have the write access to svn but i'm not able to post files in the file section. I've noticed i can post executable throught github but i need to specify the version in the executable name. Thus, the link change each time i update the installer and need to be updated on the main download page.

@45: I have the write access to svn but i'm not able to post files in the file section. I've noticed i can post executable throught github but i need to specify the version in the executable name. Thus, the link change each time i update the installer and need to be updated on the main download page.

I've never tried and I don't know if I can do it too. I'll check when I have time.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13604470 said:
I've never tried and I don't know if I can do it too. I'll check when I have time.
There's absolutely no hurry !

No, i can't add any file atm.

No, i can't add any file atm.

Hm. It may not be possible to give you more permissions without adding you as an admin, which I am not really willing to do.

I can however, create a user account for you on afforess.com so you could use ssh/sftp to upload the latest versions there, and directly link to them. Email me at afforess@gmail.com and we can sort out the details.

No need for complications. I'll send you an email when a new version is released !

Hm. It may not be possible to give you more permissions without adding you as an admin, which I am not really willing to do.

I can however, create a user account for you on afforess.com so you could use ssh/sftp to upload the latest versions there, and directly link to them. Email me at afforess@gmail.com and we can sort out the details.

You have to add him as Release Technician, Admin -> Tools and then under Files, select Release Technicians.

Rev 858:
Some added buildings, some removed units, and a lot of adjusting. I'll be away from my main modding computer for the next couple weeks, and my travel laptop isn't nearly as good as my desktop, so you get this now to fiddle with over the holidays.

New Tech
  • Patronage (Medieval Era; requires Currency + Guilds + Architecture/Music; leads to Education, Perspective)

New Buildings:

• Standing Stone (same stats as Monument, new name and artwork)
  • Drill Yard (requires Cavalry Tactics, Garrison and Knight's Stable; +2 XP for new Mounted units)
  • Peace Movement (requires Labor Union and Pacifism civic; +5% War Weariness for you and all enemies)
  • Power Receiver (requires Fusion, Wireless Electricity, and at least one Fusion Power Plant; provides clean power with no other requirements)
  • Omnifactory (requires Planetary Economics and Post-Scarcity civic; replaces most production buildings and provides copies of most manufactured resources)
Building changes:
  • Monument moved to Humanism, cost increased to 200, provides +2 culture, +1 GPP, +1 happiness with Nationalist
  • Scriptorum obsolete with Scientific Method
  • Apothecary obsolete with Antibiotics
  • Shipyard requires Harbor or Port or Seaport
  • Drydock requires Seaport or International Port
  • Garrison removed XP for Wheeled, Tracked units
  • Seaport, International Port replace Lighthouse
  • Artists Guild moved to Patronage
  • Art Gallery no longer requires Pacifism civic and culutre lowered to +4
  • Hotel removed +5% gold and added +1 commerce/5 connected domestic cities (max 3) and +1 commerce/4 connected foreign cities (max 3)
  • Vacation Resort removed +10% gold and added +1 commerce/4 connected domestic cities (max 5) and +1 commerce/3 connected foreign cities (max 5)
  • Pharmacy removed gold from Smart Drugs tech
  • Military Base removed XP for Recon, Assault Mech, Dreadnought, Helicopter, Hi-Tech
  • Industrial Park requires Factory or Omnifactory
  • Warhead Factory now requires Arsenal or Omnifactory
  • E-Bank requires Power and Computer Network, replaces Bank, provides +60% gold
  • Automated Defenses moved to Unmanned Warfare civic
  • Control Center no longer requires any civic
  • Orbital Factory requires Spaceport or Starport
  • Zero G Sports Arena requires Spaceport or Starport
  • Paradise Garden is now upgrade of City Park; adds +3 culture, +3 health, +2 GPP (Artist), +1 Artist slot, cost lowered to 1200
New Wonder:
  • Meeting of Minds (requires Mind Uploading, provides 1 free Artist/Celebrity/Engineer/Magistrate/Merchant/Noble/Priest/Scientist/Spy)

Removed Units:

• Offshore Platform (improvement buildable by Modern Workboat/Constructor Ship)
  • Extraction Facility (improvement buildable by Constructor Ship)
  • Walker Mech
  • EMP SAM Infantry
  • Antipersonnel Mech
  • Sentinel
Unit Changes:
  • Assault Mech category renamed to "Mecha"
  • Removed Clone and Robot categories; Global Hawk moved to Helicopter; Automatons moved to Gunpowder; Assault Droid, Hi-Tech Robot, Siege Droid, Walker Droid moved to Mecha; Genetic Soldier, Super Soldier moved to Hi-Tech
  • Land units with extra gold/turn higher than 3 reduced to 3 extra gold/turn
  • Explorer moved to Alphabet
  • Trader force-obsoletes at Agricultural Tools
  • Caravan force-obsoletes at Automobile
  • Archer can upgrade to Crossbowman and force-obsoletes at Feudalism
  • Modern Workboat requires Iron or Steel or Aluminum
  • Constructor Ship requires Steel or Aluminum and builds 50% faster for Seafaring leader (not Expansive)
  • Mech Infantry upgrades to ACV or ACV SAM
  • Power Armored Infantry upgrades to Scout Mech
  • NLOS Cannon upgrades to Siege Droid
  • ACV retooled to Mech Infantry upgrade; Str 100, cost 720, starts with March promotion, gains 25% air intercept, +50% vs. Wheeled and Tracked units, -50% jungle attack, -25% forest attack, can receive defensive bonuses, no first strike, extra gold/turn lowered to 2
  • ACV SAM starts with March
  • Walker Droid upgrades to Assault Droid and withdraw lowered to 15%
  • Assault Droid upgrades to Assault Mech, speed increased to 3, gains withdraw 15%, lowered bombard rate to 20%
  • Scout Mech adds +3 gold/turn
  • Assault Mech gains ignore terrain movement costs, inflicts collateral damage (max 70%/8 units) and ranged attack (range 2, accuracy 80%)
  • Nanite Cloud, Nanite Swarm start with Rapid Deployment I (replacing Blitz) and Sentry I (replacing Sensors I)
Promotion Change:
  • Rapid Deployment II requires Combat AI 4.0
Wonder/Project changes:
  • Artists Master Guild moved to Patronage
  • Itsukushima Shrine moved to Patronage
  • Leaning Tower adds Patronage to tech requirements
  • Chemical Plant moved to Organic Chemistry and added Coal as possible resource
  • Fertilizer Plant moved to Organic Chemistry + Agricultural Engineering
  • Military Satellites is now a Team Project and provides +10% espionage all cities
  • Communication Satellites is now a Team Projet and provides +5% gold/science/culture all cities
  • Cure for Cancer moved to Smart Drugs
  • Global Stock Exchange adds free E-Bank in every city and +3 gold from all E-Bank
Artwork changes:
  • New icons for Warrior Caste civic, Gutenberg Bible wonder

45°38'N-13°47'E;13599277 said:
Units loaded onto transports can be selected in groups (thanks TB from C2C)

Let me know if this gives you any trouble at all. I have been wondering about some 'ghost' loads on transports but there's cause to think it may have nothing to do with this either so I'll let you know too if its found to be a source of trouble and how I've found to correct it.

Y'all are doing great work over here - I often wish we could all collaborate our efforts by all working on the same mod but I do know there are still vast rifts of disagreement regarding (primarily my own) various projects and design ideals. C'est la vie.

Let me know if this gives you any trouble at all. I have been wondering about some 'ghost' loads on transports but there's cause to think it may have nothing to do with this either so I'll let you know too if its found to be a source of trouble and how I've found to correct it.

Y'all are doing great work over here - I often wish we could all collaborate our efforts by all working on the same mod but I do know there are still vast rifts of disagreement regarding (primarily my own) various projects and design ideals. C'est la vie.

I remember some problem with ghost units on transports, I think it happened mostly with traded transports not being emptied. It happened way before I copied your code for fixing units grouping on transports. I'm not sure but maybe afforess also fixed it months ago, I'll need to check svn logs.

As for collaboration, I feel we're doing it already. You all keep an eye on this forum and are helpful and we're trying to do the same on yours since C2C dll is similar to ours. I think we've already solved many bugs this way.

rev860

• Removed Fascist civic from Revolution.py
  • Vassals can now break free if they're above 80% of master's military strenght; also they can break free if master lost half of his territory (or more) AND they're above 90% of master's military strenght

Revision 861

• Fix bug that prevented citizens from being re-assigned to buildings that employ citizens when population shrinks
  • Tweak warmongerer index decay rate, decays faster for weaker civs and during golden ages.

Revision 862

• Set the chance of the random event "EVENTTRIGGER_MORE_FIAT_MONEY" to 0%. Inflation is no longer relevant (thanks IPEX-731BA5DD06)
  • Fix "compulsory democracy event" so that it no longer references Fascism civic in the code (thanks IPEX-731BA5DD06)
  • Add an increased chance that Revolutions will spawn barbs, even when player slots are available
  • Disabled buildings are shown in the city building list, with red text & occupation char
  • Civilizations without cities or any land fighting units will die after 10 turns
  • Fix bug where granting independence to cities does not gift all of the selected cities to the new player
  • Replace references to Environmentalism civic in event text with Green civic

Top Bottom