Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Hey Dushku. Just wondering if your going to release your CityView plot addon for the new version of EUI because that was a handy feature to have. Also thanks for your videos on YouTube. You have a good series going on there.

After installing 1.27d the city screen looks like this :cry:

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0003_1.jpg
    Civ5Screen0003_1.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 415
After installing 1.27d the city screen looks like this :cry:

If you are using a MPMPM-modspack, you need a version that was compiled while using the new version of EUI, otherwise it will use the old CityView.lua and the City View won't work.

Guess all I had to do was change "TopPanelInfoStack" to "TopPanelDiploStack". What took me 5 hours could have taken you 10 seconds, but I guess I'm not even worthy of a reply. Thank you for your time gentlemen.

I have the game version 1.0.3.279 with all Expansions and DLC on the PC

When viewing the city my production and gold markers on the map look like food. I believe it's a conflict between DLL - Various Mod Components (CSD and C4D) and EUI, removing either solves the problem. I have posted this exact post on the other mods bug report page. Hopefully between the three of us we can figure this out. I've attached a picture of what's going on with my lua.log.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Lua.txt
    196.9 KB · Views: 60
I have the game version 1.0.3.279 with all Expansions and DLC on the PC

When viewing the city my production and gold markers on the map look like food. I believe it's a conflict between DLL - Various Mod Components (CSD and C4D) and EUI, removing either solves the problem. I have posted this exact post on the other mods bug report page. Hopefully between the three of us we can figure this out. I've attached a picture of what's going on with my lua.log.

Delete the YieldIconManager files from the DLL- VMC. Should be two, but not sure where in the mod.

G

Made an account just to tell you how amazing this, recently got back into Civ. Wish I saw this sooner!!! Just one thing, how do I display all current players and their scores? Noticed is under layers your interface.

Thanks Gazebo! I love both your mods man, haven't been able to get Communitas to work well with EUI but I usually run two separate games with either mod anyway. Helps to appreciate the differences that way haha.

Hulfgars Modpack (all versions): should be compatible, provided that the mod's included "AttilaResourcesTooltip" (entire folder) and "TechTree.lua" (one file) are removed

Trying to do this, but don't see these files, running the Multiplayer edition of there mod.

Looking into where my science is coming from in this pic

Spoiler :

From the shown mouse over:

48 from terrain - 4 academies * 12 each
9 from buildings - 3 each from public school, national college and palace
18 from pop - yep
18 extra from pop - from library and public school
1 from religion - adds one to palace
total 94 base

So in the building list to the right of the screen I expect:
Library 9
Public School 12 (9+3)
Palace 4 (3+1)

But I'm seeing 16, 21 and 7.

NC looks right 3 + 47 (50% of 94), as does university at 33% of 94.

Is it me, or is there a problem here?

>>> OK it's me. Both the lib and NC figures include the extra science generated because you have both. So, you can't meaningfully add these two together, but each shows the total science that having this building adds.

Hi

So is it possible to keep the tech tree changes but re-enable the tech panel rather than going into the tech tree by default.

Tried fiddling around in the xml but couldn't figure it out.

...if it's a big deal for you, and you can convince someone to make a 48x48 version of NotificationGoldenAge.dds (it's 80x80), then i could include it in EUI

Here's a quick version. It was centered from the original proportions, so if it shows up too big on the UI, i'll just have to reduce it later.

PS; Have you found a code fix/workaround to prevent the "CheckInfoAddict" button from overlaying the mini-map??

Attachments

• EUI-New_notificationgoldenage(48).zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 56
Looking into where my science is coming from in this pic

Spoiler :

From the shown mouse over:

48 from terrain - 4 academies * 12 each
9 from buildings - 3 each from public school, national college and palace
18 from pop - yep
18 extra from pop - from library and public school
1 from religion - adds one to palace
total 94 base

So in the building list to the right of the screen I expect:
Library 9
Public School 12 (9+3)
Palace 4 (3+1)

But I'm seeing 16, 21 and 7.

NC looks right 3 + 47 (50% of 94), as does university at 33% of 94.

Is it me, or is there a problem here?

>>> OK it's me. Both the lib and NC figures include the extra science generated because you have both. So, you can't meaningfully add these two together, but each shows the total science that having this building adds.
Thanks for checking the math... there are still a few things to implement, such as unhappy empire penalties & special food bonus from Artemis
Here's a quick version. It was centered from the original proportions, so if it shows up too big on the UI, i'll just have to reduce it later
Thanks a lot, I'll give it a try :D
PS; Have you found a code fix/workaround to prevent the "CheckInfoAddict" button from overlaying the mini-map??
When the problem first came up actually, but who ever reads stuff I post ? ;)
InfoAddict should have registered itself as a DiplomacyUIAddin
Info Addict v22: should be compatible provided EITHER: EUI's "LeaderHead" module is disabled, OR: Info Addict's .modinfo file is manually edited to replace "InGameUIAddin" by "DiplomacyUIAddin"
Cheers

Not sure if this is user side or not, but I don't see the text saying what type the land is, like Plains, Tundra ,etc. Gone through all my settings everything is on.

Quote: Originally Posted by bc1
Info Addict v22: should be compatible provided EITHER: EUI's "LeaderHead" module is disabled, OR: Info Addict's .modinfo file is manually edited to replace "InGameUIAddin" by "DiplomacyUIAddin"

I've gone a few pages back to find any answer or related posts. Seems i didn't go far enough!
If all it takes is such a swift edit of the EntryPoint string... even i can deal with it. :)

Thanks!

The civilization list on the right side does not load properly, I just see my own portrait in the top with some of the symbols around the portrait. Is this something I can fix?
The only mod I use is the cbp mod.

CBP requires it's own, adjusted version of EUI, which you can find on the install page:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=528034

I am using the adjusted version, but it doesn't work.
Everything seems fine but the way it should be displaying the other civs and city-states(the only thing I get is a picture of Washington regardless of which civ I picked).
I am using version v1.27d of EUI as well as (0.11.20) of cbp.
I have tried reinstalling both of the mods but no luck.

I am using version v1.27d of EUI as well as (0.11.20) of cbp.

1.27d is not the CBP-version of EUI. You can find EUI for CBP under 'manual downloads' on the CP installation page.
Or just use the CP/CBP-installer including EUI.

Top Bottom