Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

In RP yes, this is true. Here though, Ilduce has put in the feature for the units in the game to have a 50% chance of joining the rebels or government, then they would be recreated on teh WB map for the revolution battles.
I thought it was a good idea, do we dislike this idea?
So far only 3 of the 6 government members of pm their unit. If you guys don't do it by the time the rebellion officially begins, your units won't be able to participate. The Government will have 3 great general units and the Rebels will have 2. As the government wasn't expecting a revolution and were disorganized in their reaction, each rebel unit will be given a free drill 1 promotion. The government will have the advantage of the support of the people as they were voted in recently, and haven't been properly informed of the situation. The government will receive 1 free warrior unit and 1 of the rebel archers will become government. The people of Rome are against However the government will probably start off with the advantage of numbers. In game there are not that many units:
4 preats
3 archers
2 warriors
1 phalanx
or 10 units
The government is estimated to get 6 units from senators.
The rebels are estimated to get 3.
In total there will be around 14 units from government and 8 for rebels.

Spoiler for semi-offtopic
Spoiler :
I created the map, and finished world building all unit with heads or tails. 70% of the units went to the rebels. However right before I added the final unit, my computer died on me (no joke) and I will have to it again. This time the rebels might not be so lucky. I will recreate the map etc tomorrow, as my computer almost broke from being overheated and so shut down. I don't want to use to much power now to prevent it from reheating.

Question for how the rebellion works. Do you guys want me to provide constant turn by turn updates where you can decide how your unit moves, or do you want me and arya to just write a story about it after the rebellion is complete?

Sorry this took so long, I didn't think this would start so quickly. I vote war party and imperial, if the votes are still relevant.

Sorry this took so long, I didn't think this would start so quickly. I vote war party and imperial, if the votes are still relevant.
No longer relevant. Whats currently happening is a revolution as Arya has decided that we didn't overthrow one dictator (Pericles) to get ruled by another (Dommination) Now what you have to do is pm me your unit, its allegiance (government or rebel) as well as the order of promotions you want it to get.

How about every 3-5 turns? Turn by turn will take WAY too long, but i still want semi control of the units.

Cant you remember what units were rebel and what ones were government so you dont have to redo the coin toss?

yes, every 3 turns would be better, but i think a better way is to you post the map with the units, and then we would mark a way we would like to take (but that would change if there was the need) and pm you. i think it would be better, and we wouldn't know what the other side was planning, and under certain circumstances we would change it, and every x turns we would be able to take a view at the situation and maybe change things.

Aren't the rebels represented by barbarians? How would we control the unit? And if there is no roads on the map, then doesn't my Commando promotion have no use?

Cant you remember what units were rebel and what ones were government so you dont have to redo the coin toss?
Not exactly, I can remember some but I just redid the coin toss. 3 of the 4 Preats went to government. But other then that all archers, the phalanx and half the warriors went to the rebels.

What about the lack of roads? Doesn't that make Commando useless?
Even in the real version there are only 2 tiles with roads so far. You might want to change your promotion. I meant to contact you about it. But just so you know, the duel sized map is an almost exact replica (just without resources) of the map were playing. The units will start where they are in the map, and I have decided where everyone starts in game. I finished the map, and am ready to start the rebellion at any time. Before I start though:
1) I want to make sure the rebels are prepared to go through with the rebellion
2) Last chance to get pm units. That mean you guys Aysee, Mr Banana and Ceaserportugal
3) I sent a pm to Ayra and am waiting for him to respond
Once #1 and #3 happen, I will start the rebellion, everyone who hasn't pmed me a unit will be neutral in this war.

Those who wish to overthrow the duly elected government are traitors and nothing but. They will and must be crushed without mercy and with as much possible haste! They wish only to destroy our great Roman republic and for that, they are no better than the Greeks. In fact they are worst than the Greeks, for the Greeks make no pretense about being Romans. For their base acts of treachery, the rebels are no longer Romans but instead the worst scum; vile traitors and cowards.

Long live Rome!

Roman republic? It is a dictatorship!

Yes we are prepared to go through with this. I have already responded to the PM. Lets get this started!

Ok, and it begins. In a second I will add screen shots to show where every is located on the map. You are then to pm me what your orders for the next 4 turns. I will then play it out, and with Arya's help write a story about the events. Then I will pm a preat into each city (who allegiance is to whoever owns the city), if the city is under occupation they wont get a unit. After that I will post a few screenshots and then every sends me the next set of orders. Arya will control all units with an Orange flag, Omega with a blue flag and Dommy with a purple flag UNLESS they are someones unit.

Based on the size of the map it should take a maximum of 15 turns to take.

We begin right now.

for those who haven't pmed me a unit yet they have chosen to remain neutral in this anarchist rebel.

any questions?

Ok, here is the first screen shot for rebellion. And news considering the rebellion
Carthage has decided to send aid to the rebels, and as a result arya has received 2 numdian cavalry and 3 spearman
Spoiler for Image and info
Spoiler :

This screen shows where most of the units are as well as the current where abouts of the important figures.

To the west of the city of Trusca is a phalanx, a warrior and omega's HA
To the north of Athens is 3 regular preats
In Athens is Arya's Spartans and a regular preat

in mediolunom (the city which isn't visible) is 1 archer

Good luck to everyone and please pm orders by tonight.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 189
Um, why is Rome NOT the capitol?

Anyways, Ayrsa, truce? Let's destroy the warmongers together, and therefore rule together (An Egyptian and a Greek being consuls, the thought :lol:)

Wait wait wait. Your version is going to take forever. We need 2 leaders to send orders in, not everyone. Thos people have pledged their units allegiance havent they? That unit is now under command of that allegiance, the rebels or the government. Since i am leader of the rebellion, i should lead the rebels as their commander, and dommy should be the one for the government. Your way would mean a weak of orders and such.

Top Bottom