I am confused, is the game out?

Davor

Prince
I live in Ontario Canada, I called my local EB store and they say the game comes out on the 9th of July. I read the posts on these forums and people are talking that they are playing the game.

Are they playing the demo or did the game come out early for some people in the world, while the rest of us have to wait? Usually we get games in Canada as they are released in the US. Did some people get early copies?

I read about patches and what not too. Can anyone help clariffy this for me?

Thanks.

The game came out in Europe in June, yes, but it will not come out in Canada (as well as the United States) until July 9th. Usually it's the other way around with video games, but not this time.

What specifically are you wondering about patches?

Ha, just like the Aussies got BtS before anyone else in the world. I couldn't believe it when I asked the local EB when it was being released and hearing, for memory, about one week before the American release. :lol:

Looks like Firaxis like to share the guinea pig duty around a bit. :)

WOW you guys got it before us, that is great for a change. I just can't understand why they can't release the games to everyone at once, why Europe and Asia usually has to wait months after the North American release.

Someone mentioned something about patches, so I was wundering how can a patch be released before the game is lol.

Top Bottom