The Community Deity Game #4 - Spain

Archers! Partially surrounded the first AI, capturing settlers, working-baiting units, and moving in on empty city.

So how do you pull off an Archer-rush? Never tried that before. Start building Archers on t10?

I assume it has to be ultra-fast - when did you take the 1st cap? (if you remember)

So how do you pull off an Archer-rush? Never tried that before. Start building Archers on t10?

I assume it has to be ultra-fast - when did you take the 1st cap? (if you remember)

Well with Spain, you probably want to settle a Natural wonder and get One with Nature and Holy Warriors. Not sure on 1st capital, maybe ~50.
You should still work towards an early Comp Bow rush, you just start war as soon as you have enough Archers to worker-bait their units.

Thanks! - will try that next time I see the opportunity. I´ve just never really believed that taking down cities with Archers only was possible. Guess I was mistaken.

Maybe this is just an improved version of bullying a city-state, probably get at least as much xp with the possibility of grabbing an early city or two.

Top Bottom