[Music] New titlesong

Which song should be the new main menu song?

• Total voters
I have created a music collection mod for AND2:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=523763

It also contains a new theme song I made. It is designed for the feeling of going through the ages. If you like it you can use it if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEibPZKAzXI

Ohh, BTW I have also included 3 files from C2C in my mod: Jim Gordon's 3 music.
To whom should I ask permission? If it is needed at all...

I like it up to the point where the music gets HIGH pitched with the string instruments.

I like it up to the point where the music gets HIGH pitched with the string instruments.

What is the exact timing of it you speak of?
I can make changes if there is a request.

Personally, my Title folder (I think there's still some problems with it rotating properly, but I've not played the newer versions in ages. consists of the following;

• The Civ IV Intro track; this is a distinct track from Baba Yetu and I happen to personally prefer it for being more active and variant, so it's basically my default title theme.
  • Baba Yetu: Same as original.
  • The Beyond the Sword Title Song: I like the variety, and obviously there's no copyright issue if anyone wants to use it themselves.
  • The Warlords Title Song: Ditto
  • Both Call to Power Intros in MP3 Form (Seperately): I've loved CTP II from the day I rented it from a local library (an amazingly good source, as it would turn out; I discovered Arcanum through the same method); it was a glimpse of what I hoped gaming would evolve to. Caveman 2 Cosmos still reminds me of it above anything else, though I'm still amazed by the developers farsightedness; even today, do we have Televangelists, Lawyers and subliminal advertising blimps? Or not only a sea, but a low earth orbit layer?
  • The Civ V Theme: I own Civ V on Steam, so no issues. Not the best intro theme, but it is pretty consistent and the recording itself is high quality. To me, it sounds like something one might put in a documentary about the Grand Canyon or other American wilderness.
  • Blue Future: The sadly-departed MrAzure put together this theme as part of his plans to fork C2C into his own side project. That project may be gone, but the theme remains. It's half SimCity, half nature documentary, all smooth jazz. And ever since I played SimCity 3000, I have had a secret love for elevator music.

If anyone wants the near-complete list, I'm happy to put it up as a download; use the tracks as titles or otherwise, I just hope you guys enjoy them.

Top Bottom