Hitler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menzies

Menzies
Now that I have sometime...

Why don't we have Hitler while we have Stalin; The ninja master of Terror & Murder, and Mao: ...no comment...

My Ancestors were just about anything you can think of...

Hitler threads are mostly closed here in this forum, because it always goes in the way of flaming and/or banishments.

...about 60

Menzies, why don't you save the mods the time and ban yourself? :)

Basically, no they are not going to put Hitler in.

If you feel so strongly about it, mod him into your game.

We all know the peaks and troughs of having him in the game.

This topic does not need a re-hash.

Maybe that is because I don't think this place is Nazi Germany and they wouldn't ban me for making such a thread...

No - they'd ban you for your constant trolling.

I've never seen anything but troll posts from you....

You know perfectly well that Hitler posts have been done to death and are now automatically closed by mods.

Therefore, it only stands to reason that, knowing this prior to posting an all new Hitler thread, the intention was only to provide a platform to troll from.

That, is a banning offense.... and really, if you want to make silly references to Nazi Germany, you wouldnt have been "banned" for going against the authority there, you would have been sentenced to death. Hardly associated with a modern world forum where you are given a list of rules to follow and asked to conduct yourself in a vaguely grown up manner.

We all know the peaks and troughs of having him in the game.

???

Peaks and troughs... what are you smoking...

I thought that I was a bit weird when I had that dream about my brain having a spelling constest against itself... while I watched... but really...

Advantages and Disadvantages, not peaks and troughs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom