Patch updates

Where do these files go?

Sorry but I am finding a number of these that I have already placed and I am afraid that I am doing it incorrectly.

Buck

As it says in the top post:

koshling said:
Also attached here are updated spawn info files:

The Neanderthal.rar needs the two files it contains placing in assets/modules/custom_units/Neanderthal

The units.rar needs the two files it contains placing in assets/xml/units

The DLL itslf goes directly in Assets. All paths are relative to wherever you have you C2C mod files installed (like perhaps c:\program files\firaxis games\sid meyers civilization 4\beyond the sword\mods\caveman2cosmos)

As it says in the top post:

The DLL itslf goes directly in Assets. All paths are relative to wherever you have you C2C mod files installed (like perhaps c:\program files\firaxis games\sid meyers civilization 4\beyond the sword\mods\caveman2cosmos)

Thank you. It was the DLL that had me confused.

Buck

Units and Neanderthal rar files are being updated too? or it's only the DLL?

Yes all the attachments, though the units and neanderthal files have not changed since early last week so if you are just updating your patch rather than applying for the first time since a clean V18 install you probably only need the DLL.

:lol::lol::lol:

That was priceless!

JosEPh ;)

Attached a DLL with some fixes for V19.

Attachments

• CvGameCoreDLL.7z
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
Link for the 12-16-2011 .dll that AIAndy made to fix another CTD. http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=309324&d=1324075482

It has a Minidump program built in. It will place the dump file in the Main BtS directory. Just zip it and post it for AIAndy to look at.

I have started 2 new games with this new .dll and I've had No CTDs! :woohoo::clap:

And I'm not a SVN user. So if you are playing vanilla v19 this one is especially critical for you. AIAndy will have to reply if it will work for SVN users.

JosEPh :)

I have included the Minidump functionality in the SVN as well so SVN users will get the Minidumps on crashes.

Ok, so to install, I want the Caveman2Cosmos.7z main file, and then after installation I need to replace the mail DLL which I can get from the first post in this thread. Is that correct?

Ok, so to install, I want the Caveman2Cosmos.7z main file, and then after installation I need to replace the mail DLL which I can get from the first post in this thread. Is that correct?
No, it is unfortunately quite confusing at the moment. As Koshling has been busy and therefore not available a lot for modding this past month he has not updated the first post of this thread. The patches there are for V18.
The V19 patches only consist of a DLL up to now and the last one has been linked by Joseph near the end of this thread.

No, it is unfortunately quite confusing at the moment. As Koshling has been busy and therefore not available a lot for modding this past month he has not updated the first post of this thread. The patches there are for V18.
The V19 patches only consist of a DLL up to now and the last one has been linked by Joseph near the end of this thread.

Okaaay... so the Caveman2Cosmos.7z plus the DLL from post #93?

Okaaay... so the Caveman2Cosmos.7z plus the DLL from post #93?

Actually post #94's link will get you the latest. Post #93 was the 12-15-2011 .dll patch and post # 94 is the 12-16-2011 .dll patch. Sorry for the confusion.

JosEPh :)

Here is what "we" are doing for now, till next year: sorry:blush: Some are back now, some aren't.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11150071&postcount=203

Top Bottom