Patch updates

Thanks guys for the great year; I really appreciate all the care you have shown!

I can't wait for the exciting, bright, and visionary future for C2C in 2012! :)

Bumping the thread. See head post, which I have edited.

how do u install this

You just copy the DLL attached to the head post over the one that you currently have installed (which will probably be at 'c:\program files(x86)\firaxis games\Sid Meyer's Civilization IV\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos\Assets'). See the disclamier on the head post though - it is untested with v20 XML assets, so make sure to keep a opy of the old one in case it doesn't work.

I'm attempting to play your mod but when I try to load it, after a couple of seconds the screen flashes and CIv 4 closes, no errors, nothing! I tried the .DLL file but they did nothing as well. I have Civ 4 complete edition with the 3.19 patch, what am I missing? :(

I'm so disappointed, I see no one else with the same issues, what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I saw the above post and place the .DLL file in the assets, Civ 4 wont run now.. wow I am lost!

I'm attempting to play your mod but when I try to load it, after a couple of seconds the screen flashes and CIv 4 closes, no errors, nothing! I tried the .DLL file but they did nothing as well. I have Civ 4 complete edition with the 3.19 patch, what am I missing? :(

I'm so disappointed, I see no one else with the same issues, what am I doing wrong?

Edit: I saw the above post and place the .DLL file in the assets, Civ 4 wont run now.. wow I am lost!

The .dll goes into the Mods assets folder Not BtS or Civ IV assets folder! No wonder Civ IV isn't running.

And Where did you Install the Mod? Hopefully in the c:\Program Files\.....\BtS\Mods folder.

Do you run with Admin rights when playing BtS?

Details, need details.....

JosEPh :)

Bump. First v21 patch! (performance issue only, so don't worry too much if you're not having any performance issues)

Bump. First v21 patch! (performance issue only, so don't worry too much if you're not having any performance issues)

I have installed but still the problem with automated landexplorers. There must be a broken code.

I have installed but still the problem with automated landexplorers. There must be a broken code.

Do you have a savegame that shows this? If so, post it and a brief description of the problem in the v21 Bug and Crashes thread, please.

Thanks for playing C2C. :)

JosEPh

Top Bottom