10 New City States?

Previous City state thread, Antananarivo is the capital of Madagascar and was in the Zulu city list as a captured city. We don't know it color or type though

I will sell my soul to the devil if somebody gives me a photographic evidence that Antananarivo is a city-state.

The evidence provided could pretty much mean that Antanarivo is in Zulu's city list. Because from I recall that's where we saw it, under Zulu's control.

P.S I'm athiest.

We have seen the Zulu have other city states (Kabul, Ur in previous videos/photos spring to mind).

As said its, 99.999% a city state and not a part of the Zulu city list

Previous City state thread, Antananarivo is the capital of Madagascar and was in the Zulu city list as a captured city. We don't know it color or type though

Ah, I remember that. The Zulus seem to have captured a lot of city states in all of the previews so far.

Well, we have two remaining replacement city states to come. The one for Lisbon and the one for Marrakesh, so one Maritime and one Mercantile, and knowing how they name them most of the time, it'll probably be purple and Maritime to replace Lisbon.

Bucharest is still green:

Bucharest is still green:

So that means that it probably is Brussels that has been made religious. Does that even make sense?

Maybe Belgium is a full civ and that's why it's missing, it's gonna be Belgium and not Venice for the european civ!

(not really, just want to make Menzies tear his hair out :D)

Of the remaining unseen city-states carrying over from G&K or the ones that we haven't confirmed the type, none of them strike me as a good choice to switch to religious. I propose that there will be a new religious city-state. We just haven't seen it yet. There must be some African city that has a religious provenance.

Or they just keep it at an odd number.

I will sell my soul to the devil if somebody gives me a photographic evidence that Antananarivo is a city-state.

The evidence provided could pretty much mean that Antanarivo is in Zulu's city list. Because from I recall that's where we saw it, under Zulu's control.

P.S I'm athiest.

It is 99% certain that Antanarivo is a new city state. There is 0.99% possibility that it is on Indonesian city list. There is 0,01% change that it is on Zulu city list - it is always possible the defs just dont care anymore.

Putting Antataaoiivoavirio on the Zulu city list (however it is spelled) makes as much sense as putting Havanna on an American city list. Could the devs do it? Sure, but I doubt it.

Although is that how it is exacctly spelled where it was spotted?

It has to be a city state, there's no way they'd put that on the Zulu city list.

Putting Antataaoiivoavirio on the Zulu city list (however it is spelled) makes as much sense as putting Havanna on an American city list. Could the devs do it? Sure, but I doubt it.

Although is that how it is exacctly spelled where it was spotted?

Here's the exact spelling:

It's blurry because of the crappy encoding in the dutch video.

@Giskler: Thanks.

99.9999999999999999999999999999% chance it is a CS. 0.00000000000000000000000000001% it is some weird Malagasy civ that starts between Po-Zu.

Here's the exact spelling:

It's blurry because of the crappy encoding in the dutch video.

So I'm guessing that it's not just a CS for the SFA scenario since Valletta is also on their city list.

Top Bottom