Historical events in Civ IV terms

Bugreport: when a GP bulbed divine right a small succession error occurred a few turns later in play that borked the "we care for our brothers and sisters of the faith" mechanic to -99. Civics get locked. Queue in screams of outrage by affected players on the RealLifeFanatics forums and a deluge of direct appeals to the Software Developer for answers. 14 centuries and 56 DOWs later and still no update. Absolute mess, some say we should regen.

Can't wait for someone to mod in an American World Cup victory.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The S&T forums is flooding this thread! :D

I wrote a story about a Civ IV event in historical fiction terms. Does that count?

Its okay; we were just passing by, so nobody takes a 'your spy was caught causing trouble!' penalty.

Germany's government is considering using typewriters to stop American Intelligence efforts, so... I would think at least some countries are annoyed.

Canada has been spamming spread culture missions under the guise of Justin Beiber's "tours". Now England has gotten in on the act with One Direction. Soon that thing known as American culture will cease to exist, if it ever existed in the first place.

Canada has been spamming spread culture missions under the guise of Justin Beiber's "tours". Now England has gotten in on the act with One Direction. Soon that thing known as American culture will cease to exist, if it ever existed in the first place.

American culture is the strongest in the world, hands down, no questions asked. Just re-watch the end of the world cup, and listen to all of the American top 40 hits playing in the background.

EDIT: Though in civ 4 terms, that actually wouldn't be culture, that would be selling hit singles they got from Rock n' Roll to Brazil. And both England and Canada must have got the "hit ballad" event and had radio already.

2nd EDIT: And then America bought them, despite owning Rock n' Roll :crazyeye:

The American crisis on the border must be a hoax, everyone knows workers can't enter territory without OB!

the crymea crisis?
- cultural flip?
- espionage flip?

RFC modmod, with Crimea now in the Russian core area.

what really fasciates me is the march of antitank infantry and infantry of the ISIL against modern army of iraq - tanks, mech. infantry, artillery.

wtf is happening there, mabe bad RNG for iraq?

Also RFC modmod - a new civ has spawned, with a flip zone covering parts of Iraq and Syria.

Top Bottom