A new dark elf leader? Kael?

Alzara

Emperor
Hey guys

I've been thinking. The dark elves really should have another leader. The normal elves have 3. I'm not too up to date on the FfH background/civ entries, so there might be a perfectly good historical reason for there being only one leader.

I'd love to work on some dark elf literature so if anyone could post where I can find relevent stuff about the Svarfaltar I'd appreciate it.

Also Kael would you be interested in any of my writing. Obviously, this is your mod so I'm not expecting you to include it, but I'd like to add some creativity to this already awesomely deep mod :)

Thanks

Al

I always figured there were 3 Ljosalfar leaders because the elves have a court of seasons with one leader per season. Thus (IMHO),

Arendel Phaedra - Spring Court
Amelanchier - Summer Court
Thessa - Autumn Court
Faeryl Viconia - Winter Court

There's not really any more seasons for Elven leaders. :p

Fair enough. I haven't read too much about it yet but that seems logical. The other leader could just be another prominant Svartalfar as opposed to a supreme-leader type. I was thinking more along those lines.

Al

Well, Arendal Phaedra was in charge of the Summer court, not the spring. She and Faeryl handed the crown back and forth between each other, and there were no Autumn or Spring courts. The Sumer court took over in Spring and the Winter court took over in Fall.

Also, Amelanchier and Thessa are definitely not "supreme-leaders". Amelanchier is an elven prince who has sworn fealty to Arendal Phaedra and was put in charge of her Rangers. Thessa is their highest ranking Archmage.

A General, or the likes. (we could even call him Kael... that's what i thought you were suggesting when i saw the title ;) :p)

I always figured there were 3 Ljosalfar leaders because the elves have a court of seasons with one leader per season. Thus (IMHO),

Arendel Phaedra - Spring Court
Amelanchier - Summer Court
Thessa - Autumn Court
Faeryl Viconia - Winter Court

There's not really any more seasons for Elven leaders. :p

What about Bobby Smith, leader of the Fifth Tuesday of Every February Court?

Ahh more lore. I've read about the handing back and forth of the crown. I'm glad you backed up my point there lol. Seeing as two of the elven leaders are not exactly "supreme", it would make sense to have other interesting leaders for the dark elves.

Also LOL about having a dark elf leader called Kael. That could be quite cool :D

Al

Well, Arendal Phaedra was in charge of the Summer court, not the spring. She and Faeryl handed the crown back and forth between each other, and there were no Autumn or Spring courts. The Sumer court took over in Spring and the Winter court took over in Fall.

Also, Amelanchier and Thessa are definitely not "supreme-leaders". Amelanchier is an elven prince who has sworn fealty to Arendal Phaedra and was put in charge of her Rangers. Thessa is their highest ranking Archmage.

In that case there's really no reason to not have more Svartalfar leaders if someone were to write them.

Why is that? Aren't options good?

Al

Ahh more lore. I've read about the handing back and forth of the crown. I'm glad you backed up my point there lol. Seeing as two of the elven leaders are not exactly "supreme", it would make sense to have other interesting leaders for the dark elves.

Also LOL about having a dark elf leader called Kael. That could be quite cool :D

I believe Gibbon Goetia was originally going to be called "Kael Colbane." Alas, unlike all the rest of the team, Kael is stuck with a single cameo as a redshirt in the "Meshabber of Dis" entry.

LOL :D You learn something new every day :p

Al

I dont see it as a double negative but fine I'll rephrase :p

"Surely it would be better to have more options"

Al

I dont see it as a double negative but fine I'll rephrase :p

"Surely it would be better to have more options"

Al

Bitwise used the double negative when he(?) said...."In that case there's really no reason to not have more Svartalfar leaders if someone were to write them."

In this case 2 negatives make a positive so to speak, so Bitwise is supporting the idea of another Svartalfar leader.

Oh I didn't read his post properly lol :p Well it was still nice to rephrase :)

Al

I believe Gibbon Goetia was originally going to be called "Kael Colbane." Alas, unlike all the rest of the team, Kael is stuck with a single cameo as a redshirt in the "Meshabber of Dis" entry.

to be true, i dont even know if my name shows up somewhere, so he´s not the only one ;)

Are you kidding? There are TWO Monkeys in the game now, so you got double the Hero entries :p

(Your name is harder to get into the mod than White Rabbit I would think... maybe you could be a city? Yeah, that'd be great... :p)

Hmmm... seZereth leader should be Creative-Spiritual, Kael something like Organized-Charismatic... No one Financial of cause...

Are you kidding? There are TWO Monkeys in the game now, so you got double the Hero entries :p

(Your name is harder to get into the mod than White Rabbit I would think... maybe you could be a city? Yeah, that'd be great... :p)

I think it'd be easy enough, provided you change the capitalization to "Sezereth." Or maybe "Ser Zereth"?

I think it'd be easy enough, provided you change the capitalization to "Sezereth." Or maybe "Ser Zereth"?

well i dont wanna be in the mod just to be in the mod ;)
i´ll wait for something fitting :D

Top Bottom