6 player FFA game thread--invite only

Hey guys,

I haven't had a chance to watch the vids yet, looking forward to it.

I probably shouldn't play before Thursday...maybe we can do Thursday (and Saturday, being optimistic that I survive that long)?

Follow this thread for the video.

I'm free evere day of the week. We should finish this game before sunday.

Yep, tomorrow. Less than 23.5 hours away...I meet my doom.

Yep, tomorrow. Less than 23.5 hours away...I meet my doom.

Well, I promise you quick and painless surgery :lol: if you give up resistance:mischief:

By the way, do we have a game after closing this series? Last time you mentioned time zone and time saving issues. :(

By the way, do we have a game after closing this series? Last time you mentioned time zone and time saving issues. :(

I'm open for another game :)

Edit : Pangea this time!

Maybe highland with mountains to help defense at strategic location so that tech-ers can tech warmongers can plan for sneak attack.

Good idea. I played many highland maps and i'm pretty sure what kind of settings should fit well for a mp game.

Good idea. I played many highland maps and i'm pretty sure what kind of settings should fit well for a mp game.

Yes, chains of mountains with small chock points. That makes Japan and America very dangerous due to their air UU.

Edit: or maybe you are referring to other settings, which is easier for you to absorb land without intervention :)

I'm happy to keep playing, it's just that the start time will get two hours later for most in the northern hemisphere. This puts it out of reach for Brenador (1AM start instead of 11pm)...and I thought Tabarnak too (4am start instead of 2am), but maybe not!

See you guys in under 3 hours.

I'm happy to keep playing, it's just that the start time will get two hours later for most in the northern hemisphere. This puts it out of reach for Brenador (1AM start instead of 11pm)...and I thought Tabarnak too (4am start instead of 2am), but maybe not!

See you guys in under 3 hours.

If we really work on it, we have time to play another game for the next 2 weeks before hour changes.

:dance::dance:
If we really work on it, we have time to play another game for the next 2 weeks before hour changes.

:dance agree! Hope Onan put up the advertisement soon. I shall file an application for a seat in the next game:)

Game Over. Turn 285. EEE_boy won :trophy:! Congratulations! :D

Great, now I don't feel like such an ass. :D

I was just getting the Indian engine of naivete rolling when EEE did what should have been plain to see well before...

Signing up for the next one too!

Okay, i admit it, I played on versus the AI so I could retake my cap with B17s and a paratrooper. :blush:

Well done, E. :clap: You had the element of surprise--no one was expecting such a ruthless and effective power grab from you. It just goes to show: never underestimate a player! Should have known, when you didn't want England banned.... :shifty:

One of these days I'll win one of these games. :twitch:

One of these days I'll win one of these games. :twitch:

You definitely did well in the tech department:mischief:, that's why I suggest the highland map with dense mountain setting to help isolate players.

But I don't know why tab said highland map not working in the gameplay, maybe I he explained but I didn't pay attention.

I'd be up for another one as well - 1 am is a bit of a late start time but I can do it on weekends. I'd even be willing to play small continents again knowing what I know about Frigates now!

It will be 2 weeks before switching to 1am according to Tab, any one heard from Brenador? Will he be ok to start later?

About small continent, maybe the expansion will bring more excitement due to many new naval units and mechanics?

We advance time at 11th of March here in Quebec and USA. This give us 2 weeks from next Sunday.

Top Bottom