Open Spots in NES.

Nope!

Nope!

Nope!

Nope!

I'm new to the forums as you can probably see by my post count. I would like to join a NES because they look like alot of fun. I would like a suggestion on what NES to join and an example of what orders would like for the NES I join. I can read the rules but I'll understande it better if I see an example. Thanks for any help.

HqNES, play as Britain if you dont want to much of a challenge, or North kings new NES, STNNES, try starting somewhere central like around Marseilles

I would actually suggest StkNES5. That was my first NES and the first NES of several people here. It is a good place to start. I suggest taking one of the well established NPC's far away from Europe (big war going on right now, would be difficult to jump in for a beginer). Perhaps Veitnam or one of the Hunnic states (China, Japan and Korea equivalents whose names I forget). Africa is also a bad place to start since pretty much all of Africa is involved in the war as well. If you want I could send you my last set of orders for StkNES5, although they wre actually my longest and most complex ever. I could also send you my last set for MjM's NES.

I am having troubles on deciding a nation in North King's NES. I would like to be in Europe and Swiss Bezerker suggested starting out somewhere central around Venice. I was thinking of starting out on the island of Sardinia or is that a bad idea.

Top Bottom