Civilization V Funny screenshots

Let me guess... Ancient ruins?

You could easily kill a civ with that unit... :lol:

Hahahaha so true...because right after the pike was upgraded from the ruins, Pachacuti immediately became AFRAID. Yes dude be very scared cos my 1-rifle is going to KO you! :mischief:

I gotta be honest, I'm impressed, 69th tun and you already are in Medieval ages (Presepolis is building Chicen Itza, which I believe appears in Civil Service = Medieval Era).

I had this happen. As Bismarck i did a civil service rush and landed on an upgrade with a landsknecht (spelled right the first time ftw). Took one city in 3 turns with just my rifle.

I gotta be honest, I'm impressed, 69th tun and you already are in Medieval ages (Presepolis is building Chicen Itza, which I believe appears in Civil Service = Medieval Era).

Haha thanks for the compliment but I think that's actually quite standard for most people here. Those Deity guys teching Chivalry at turn 80-ish, now that's truly impressive. :lol:

In our current Succession Game, Von Münchhausen II, we got Civil Service at turn 40. What's needed is the Great Library and popping a few prerequisite techs, so you need some luck. You can check the thread to see how it was done.
I can recommend playing in a Succession Game to players who still wan to learn a few tricks.

No, no, you just found a black hole! Lucky you :D

Forget about barbarians, you have got to worry about those giant cows. They just sit there grazing on your buildings, truamatising and terrorizing you citizens :c5happy:.

Ok, early stages of deity game, everyone seems to be around me and i'm not proving to be popular. Still managed to pop out the GL

Going for HG now!:eek:

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0001.jpg
    Civ5Screen0001.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 1,758
I was playing a Warlord game, just so I see how I fared (got bored of it, need to pratice my manual workering anyway) when I found a very bizzare diplo hit :|

Ok, early stages of deity game, everyone seems to be around me and i'm not proving to be popular. Still managed to pop out the GL

Going for HG now!:eek:

OOOH WEE! They want you DEAD! It's proved that diplomacy is just broken in this game.

I was playing a Warlord game, just so I see how I fared (got bored of it, need to pratice my manual workering anyway) when I found a very bizzare diplo hit :|

Well that is strange, What did you do, piss on one of their tombs upon arrival or something?

It looks like he wants to be left alone.

To wonder spam.

I didn't do anything, I literally was scouting, and he already gotten Hostile towards me.. which, ya know.. Ramesses is just jealous because I love spamming wonders xD. But still, first time I've ever seen that diplo. It reminds me of Civ 3 and 4 where you can't talk to the Leaders at all, sadly, I coudl still talk to him :|.

I didn't do anything, I literally was scouting, and he already gotten Hostile towards me.. which, ya know.. Ramesses is just jealous because I love spamming wonders xD. But still, first time I've ever seen that diplo. It reminds me of Civ 3 and 4 where you can't talk to the Leaders at all, sadly, I coudl still talk to him :|.

Just keep on irritating him by opening his leader screen for ten times in a single turn.

They actually say something like "Do you like seeing me...." or something like that.

Rio de Janeiro is being invaded by barbarian workers:

I think they are able to block Rio from working certain tiles :lol:

Top Bottom