Does anybody use Alien Crossfire factions?

adamly

Chieftain
I never here people mention those factions. Are they inferior or something? I was just wondering this because I am getting the game tomorrow. Also, is it possible to use a combination of Alien Crossfire factions and regular factions?:scan:

Thanks for the offer, but I plan on trying all of the vanilla factions before modding. Im not a huge fan of modding. I plan on replacing Zakarov with the cybernetic conscious faction because I hate Zakarov with a passion.

Wait how does interacting with the Alien Crossfire people work? If I am a Gaian do the Data angels have a unique greeting with me?

Ok thanks. I just found out that it has only today started shipping. I ordered 3-5 day shipping but apparently it took usps 3 days to begin sending me it.

No Amazon. Its set to arrive on the 12th. Big dissapointment considering I have been excited about this game for the longest time.

Ok sounds like a plan. By the way does each faction have its own interlude stories?

I generally finds Drones, Data angels and Hive the strongest AIs (besides the progenitors). I also enjoy playing as drones.

The game came on monday! I am really enjoying it! On my first game I played as the Pirates. I first took out the Cult of Planet. I was then friends with everyone, and I ironically became governor. The Data Angels were my biggest allies. The caretakers eventually came and destroyed everyone else except for me so I got bored and made a new game. I am currently the Lord's Believers and within 10 turns took down the Spartans. It is a lot of fun!

Almost... I had largest territory money and military but they had higher tech. I was playing on citizen xD

Top Bottom