President thread- Term 3

I agree we can also add non trade with GCA to the agreements and NAP's.

If we go to war i would say colossus is out of the window, so we should see what we can get from everyone- including GCA- its not a military tech, allows them forges sure but they wont have time to build one before we declare :) also feigns peace.

Well if we are going to war then I believe that we have wasted a perfect opportunity to get some good trades out of it. I need to know now if we are going to plan for war, or try for the Colossus.

Well if we are going to war then I believe that we have wasted a perfect opportunity to get some good trades out of it. I need to know now if we are going to plan for war, or try for the Colossus.

well we wont be going to war for over 10 turns after discovery of MC.

BOTH....if we have enough troops.

ding ding ding...we have a winner and they may well switch off unit building to do it.

YEs killing another team is worth it. They basically threathened us in the other thread.

Brilliant :D

If we trade MC to GCA, they may build the Colossus for us, then we get the territory and the Colossus!

they almost certainly wont have time to complete it- with the need for a forge first then they may complete that but wont have nearly enough time to actually build the thing.

still they might waste hammers on it :)

I think we we committed to war when we placed Victory where we did. Those two cities are so close, it is unavoidable now. I also feel it would be folly to fight a war when we are on the attack while trying to build a wonder at the same time. Better to make sure we are successful in the attack. So trade them MC, keep them wondering until we can land a force with a killer blow.

I think we we committed to war when we placed Victory where we did. Those two cities are so close, it is unavoidable now. I also feel it would be folly to fight a war when we are on the attack while trying to build a wonder at the same time. Better to make sure we are successful in the attack. So trade them MC, keep them wondering until we can land a force with a killer blow.
:yup:

XCL

I agree with Sweet..I think we win the war then start on the wonder. IF we fail to get it we get cash. Typically when i see a war start I start building troops and ignore wonders. Other may do the same thing.

I also agree with what Sweet said.

The fact is we arn't in a superior position to GCA so we can't afford to divert production for a wonder. Offering them MC will certainly keep them guessing:)

If naming our city Victory hasn't already blown our cover....:mischief:

Azeltrof(6)- galley in 3 growth stagnant
Fever River(4)- growth in 3, rax in 4
BCLGland(4)- growth in 1, lib in 44
Victory(1)- growth in 14 lib in 82

MC in 256 +25 gold

Two war options in my mind

Option A
35 hammers left on galley
35*3 axes= 105
140 hammers needed still
15 hammers produced each turn
10 turns all initial military builds will be completed. + 4 turns movement= 14 turns until war.

Option B
Another galley and 2 axes will be another 120 hammers adding on another 8 turns, though we could take one of the axes from city victory. Thus builds for war would be completed in 15 turns +4 turns movement= 19 turns till decleration of war.

We cant scout out their territory anymore without looking anymore suspicious.

they only have a warrior in their capital right now, not sure where that archer has gone, maybe they assume we're attacking from the south.

Further- theyre creative which i think we all failed to realise when planting city victory as they've now puched our borders back there, we cant have a force coming from there as it'll be not too much of a surprise.

Option..... we hould probably keep that discussion in a separate thread.

Top Bottom