Warning: New patch won't load old saves!

da_Vinci

Gypsy Prince
Thanks dV for the warning :goodjob:

I'm running the Special Edition and I could load a pre-patched game.

Special edition ... you mean the thing with the figurines and the art book, right?

Do you have Babylon in that? It looks like no from the marketplace.

SE looks like the "standard software" with other non-software additions ... so should be same programming as the standard edition.

It is Digital Deluxe (Steam or D2D=>Steam) with Babylon that seems to be the saveload issue, so far. Not sure what is different if anything in the software (besides adding Babylon) to cause that.

Erkon, why don't you upload that pre-patch game you can load post-patch here, and we can have someone with Deluxe who post-patch can't load old saves see if they can load that save. Of course, I don't know if standard saves would load in Deluxe game pre-patch (does anyone know?).

Might help us figure out if the problem is in the save, or in the game.

Is the warning worth a sticky?

dV

Can someone upload a save using deluxe (made with the new .62 patch) ?

it can be from turn 0 if you like

I got bit by this too (and just as i was about to bump off Monty and get into heavy Beaker mode in TS2...) Per 2KGreg the monday emergency fix will resolve this, we shall see.

That is not want I want.. I need a save that was made with delux and new patch
See if this is what you want. It's an autosave from my recent game, started after the patch, and I have the Deluxe. Babylon is not in game so it should be opened by anyone.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0256 AD-1730.Civ5Save
    729.9 KB · Views: 117
See if this is what you want. It's an autosave from my recent game, started after the patch, and I have the Deluxe. Babylon is not in game so it should be opened by anyone.
If that one doesn't fit the bill, I can generate one as I am patched now with Deluxe.

dV

Top Bottom