Term 1 - Nominations: Designated Player Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Any citizen that wishes to be a DP must post in this thread. When the election polls are posted, a separate poll, in multi-choice format, listing each candidate will be posted. Citizens will vote their approval for a candidate by selecting their name. Each candidate that receives a vote from more than ½ of the citizens that vote in the poll will be accepted as a DP for that term.

RegentMan said:
Does this count as a person's one nomination, or can they accept this one and another position?

This is NOT an elected position (and this will be made clear in the ruleset - thanks for pointing this out). You can apply for an elected position and to be a DP.

-- Ravensfire

I wish to be a Designated Player during Term 1 of DG VII.

I've done it before (serving as President during DG IV), and look forward to the challenge of DG VII.

-- Ravensfire

i would like to run as DP during term one of DG7.

Black_Hole said:
I nominate Chieftess

edit: NVM, she accepted a governorship

that's ok, this doesn't count as an elected position. basically a person can be in the DP pool and also hold a governor or executive office at the same time.

greekguy said:
that's ok, this doesn't count as an elected position. basically a person can be in the DP pool and also hold a governor or executive office at the same time.
duh, sorry.... :blush:

I'd like to encourage DaveShack, DonovanZoi, Octavian X, CivGeneral, and well, every other past DG President's to join those of us already in line for the pool.

The water looks good - lets make the start of the end a big splash!

-- Ravensfire

Well, I might be able to chip in a turnchat or two, so I guess I'll toss my hat in...

Ill add my name to the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom