I also installed this bootcamp style

anaoshak

Chieftain
So I got tired of my game messing up and KNEW for a fact my system could handle civs. So i installed the demo bootcamp style on xp.. and I must say.. it's beautiful... really beautiful. Everything is on highsettings and it runs smoothly. SO MANY THINGS YOU GET TO SEE THAT THE MAC VERSION DOESN'T HAVE! Seriously you are just going to have to face it, this is a really really bad port. The game is great, it just didn't come out right on mac and its taking a long time to patch things up.

Try the demo in bootcamp, you ll see what i mean.. I might just go by another copy but for windows.

Black Mac Book. I have 2 gigs of ram.

The problem is Mac's software cache's everything and their OS is really stylized to Mac's style of programs, not games. It's going to take them atleast a year to get things right.. I remember Quake III took forever until the final patch, and that was YEARS.

Mac just isn't good for games, but yeah give this a shot! Don't be dumb either and keep thinking its going to be patched eventually, its been forever guys... Good luck.

Top Bottom