TSG5 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of submissions for this game is assembled here. There were 28 results posted for this game.

Thank you for your contributions to the spoiler threads. Seems the big patch has changed a few things. :mischief:

The fastest victory in the selected victory condition was achieved by Neuro in 1555AD, followed by DaveMcW in 1635AD and Morcar_civ5 in 1740AD.

Congratulations to all who submitted games. :goodjob:

Thanks to AlanH for assembling the results. :thanx:
Some of the results were not complete. Players need to please make that the save they post in the thread is the turn after victory by using the "Just a few more turns" option.

What do you think of the effect of the patch on the cultural VC?

What do you think of the effect of the patch on the cultural VC?

Well, it just fixed some exploits, which i didn't use anyway :). Until player's allowed to choose between immediate adopting of Policy or its delaying - the gameplay would remain quite the same compare to ver 1.0.0.62. So, the only thing that surprised me was new natural wonders concept, if i remember correctly each of them generate 5 culture per turn if that wonder is inside city's borders, of course, what is equivalent to 1 great artist - that is pretty good ;)

Well, obviously you couldn't ICS your way to victory as in the first cultural TSG. Other than that, it was the militaristic and tech changes that impacted the game.

To be honest, I think this particular GotM was all about whether you found El Dorado first (and how early). I got lucky and found it by turn 4-5 which fueled a small army, allowing me to perform some early conquest which drastically sped up my development.

I'm a little confused. I know these are training games, but if you were to declare a winner, would it be Neuro for finishing first? Or would it be the person with the highest final score?

How in the world did you finish that fast Neuro! Grats man!

Top Bottom