Eiffel tower tourist bonus

Canabrava

Prince
Playing last version i build Eifel tower, shows +12 tourism but i dont receive +12 tourism, just religion bonus.

Are you playing the latest released beta (3.6.2/1)?

The Eiffel Tower has not been modified in the CEP yet. Are you using any other mods? Do you have both the G&K and BNW expansions? Can you post a screenshot of the yields/bulding and your lua logs?

I am using:

AI and Tools v 3.6.2
Enganched Gameplay v 3.6.1
Interface v 3.6.1
Just Cummnitas mods

I have G&K and BNW.

@Canabrava

The yield bonus only comes into play upon the researching of 'Radio'. Have you reached that tech yet?

CEP changes the PrereqTech for the Eiffel Tower to Electricity so it is possible to have built it before the bonus kicks in.

Maybe the two techs could be synchronized.

@Canabrava

The yield bonus only comes into play upon the researching of 'Radio'. Have you reached that tech yet?

CEP changes the PrereqTech for the Eiffel Tower to Electricity so it is possible to have built it before the bonus kicks in.

You are rigth! I didn't had radio tech, now i have and work. Maybe i didn't saw this on wonder text or this information aren't showed. I was too used to get +12 when i build that i dont mind could be after research another tech.

My bad!

Another question:

I placed 4 biplans at my capital and i cant build planes anymore by "limited space". I moved all planes and still cant build aircrafts. Is this rigth? I buld airport and still dont building air units.

Another question:

I placed 4 biplans at my capital and i cant build planes anymore by "limited space". I moved all planes and still cant build aircrafts. Is this rigth? I buld airport and still dont building air units.

Can you attach the save file of that game? I'll take a look and see what the problem is.

@Canabrava

I wonder why the tower had the tourism on an EnhancedYieldTech that was the same as it's PrereqTech? Well Thal will have to clarify if this was intentional or not and either the EnhancedYieldTech or text description will have to be updated.

If anybody wants to sync the yield with the tech then replace line 72 in CER_Unlocks.xml with the following:
PHP:
<Update><Where BuildingClass="BUILDINGCLASS_EIFFEL_TOWER"/>             <Set PrereqTech="TECH_ELECTRICITY" EnhancedYieldTech="TECH_ELECTRICITY"/></Update>

Without asking him, i would say it is simply an oversight.

Move the wonder to a new tech but miss the accompanying yield modifiers.

I'll make the change to the PrereqTech to match.

I took a quick look at the file and everything looks alright on your end. Nothing wrong in the logs or the save file. I'll have to do some tests but if I had to guess, then it probably has something to do with the cargo capacity bug. I'm not sure how to fix this for your current game though. Will let you know if I find a solution for you.

As an aside, I noticed you've stationed some aircraft on some of your infantry units. :`)

Top Bottom