Civ 5 Beauty Contest: The men this time!

Beauty Contest

• Alexander

Votes: 59 28.1%
  • Ahmad al-Mansur

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Ashurbanipal

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Askia

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Atilla

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Augustus

• Shaka

Votes: 16 7.6%
  • Casmir

• Darius

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • William

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Gaja Mada

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Pocatello

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Genghis Khan

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Gustavus Adolphus

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • Halie Selassie

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Harald Bluetooth

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Harun al-Rashid

• Hiawatha

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • Kamehameha

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • Montezuma

• Napoleon

• Ramesses

• Nobunaga Oda

• Pacal

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Sejong

• Total voters

MantaRevan

Emperor
I don't know how many women or gay men we actually have on this forum, but consider this an addition to the normal beauty contest, but this time for the men of the game. I'm sure most of you are okay with judging anyway.:D

I can only put 25 people in the poll, so I tried to only exclude the ones that weren't likely to be picked. To each their own- I'm not judging you for fantasizing about Gandhi or George Washington, but somebody had to be cut.

Yea for Kamehameha, Ashurbanipal, Gajah Mada and Nebuchadnezzar (dat beard!).

Nay for Enrico Dandolo. He's one of the creepiest, most disgusting old men I've ever seen.

Appreciating same sex beauty has nothing to do with being gay, only insecure people is afraid of others thinking of them as being gay for being able to appreciate another guys good looks.

Hmm, can't think of any of the "cartoon" leaders has made me consider them good looking, I think all the men is fobish of sorts, like a caricature of the real person. The only reason we have female leaders with looks, is because they where drawn with the intention to be good looking.

I must admit that I never pass up an opportunity to chat with Napoleon. Same with Enrico of Venice. But it is their voices, not their looks, that get me. :)

I'm pretty sure the men were made with the intention to be good looking too, or at least imposing, which in many cases is the same thing for a man.

I (mostly) straight but I don't mind appreciating male beauty every once in a while.

Especially if the male is Gajah Mada. Lot in him to love, not just a skeleton like myself.

I also think Harun looks nice, but that's mostly because I can't help comparing him to Old Saladin of Civ IV who looked like my teacher from 15 years ago.

I don't know how many women or gay men we actually have on this forum, but consider this an addition to the normal beauty contest, but this time for the men of the game. I'm sure most of you are okay with judging anyway.:D

I can only put 25 people in the poll, so I tried to only exclude the ones that weren't likely to be picked. To each their own- I'm not judging you for fantasizing about Gandhi or George Washington, but somebody had to be cut.

I voted Alexander. He may have an unbearable personality, but his looks are nice.

Second pick I guess would be Augustus. So cold it burns.

Third I guess William. Cool pants.

Then Ashurbanipal, Gustavus Adolphus, Shaka and Harald Bluetooth. They are kinda the same tier.

Darius, Casimir, Monty next.

Then Sejong.

The rest are... unimpressive, to say the least. Hiawatha would be maybe higher tier if not the hair style which I really hate.

Dandolo is not pretty, yeah, but his voice is very warm and grandpa-like. Face and the rest are donoteventhinkaboutit tier.

Askia is pretty awesome... His beard is great -like a gunpowder explosion just went off in it-, he's strong, quietly threatening, and he has a very large... sword :lol:

Complete ladies man here though

Why isn't Enrico one of the selections? And where is Gandhi?

Age discrimination!

Alexander, because he basically is a teenage girl fantasy, which makes me laugh.

Hey, as the only one on this thread who is admitting to being female, I object to having my elderly objects of affection omitted from this poll!!! :queen:

Where's Bismarck?

Not a woman or a gay man, but I can still tell a handsome man from a homely one (I see the former every morning in the mirror, after all :cool:).

I voted for William. He gives off a Sean Connery vibe.

Top Bottom