Flibby!

Oregano

Freelance illustrator
So. Got archaeology and this happened ...

I've played a handful of games thus far, and this is the first time I've seen this :eek2:

...aaaaaand since I can't select anything (it won't let me) this game is effectively over :(

Flibby!

Flibby rules!

What is "1GE" or "IGE" to the left of your turn counter????

IGE looks like an indicator of a mod (which at this early date may actually break BNW).

What is "1GE" or "IGE" to the left of your turn counter????

In Game Editor.

All kinds of fun. Especially when you're getting your patookus kicked from one end of the map to the next. Nothing like nukes in the Classical era >__> :nuke:

(I've never actually done that, as I'm a bit of a purest, but I will bump faith or gold on occasion - or if barbarians are getting out of hand I'll clear them).

Anyway, I suggest it :)

~S

IGE looks like an indicator of a mod (which at this early date may actually break BNW).

Thus far, I've not had any problems that I can detect with mods not working. There were a couple with G&K that wonked out for some reason, but BNW has been remarkably stable, with the obvious exception of FLIBBY.

And, yes. I TOTALLY want a FLIBBY Artifact mod now! :goodjob:

well, the AI may be "flibbyng" you the finger because you "IGEd" them with nukes...

Instead of complaining about it, you should feel honored. It's not like Flibby presents itself to just anyone!

Honestly, kids these days...

No need to be so flibbant, everyone.

I'm just wondering if this "flibby" is in the game code or the mod, and what is that supposed to mean.

xD yeah... chances are one of the mods hasn't been fully updated yet causing the game to "break".. it could be a simple mod.

I remember when trying to play the European Map in HOtseat, in order to make it more fun I tried to add Orthodoxy and Protestantism (in G&K) to the main game via XML files (not mod files, just the base game files) and it completely messed up the ITR scenario (probably that is the reason they haven't added the two religions into G&K)

Top Bottom