Twillight of Byzantium

Twillight of Byzantium 2 will be posted tonight or tomorrow! Stay tuned.

I have been waiting to try this one.
So I can wait some more for the latest.....

Not Found
The requested URL /downloads/civ3/scenarios/Twillight_of_Byzantium2.zip<br /> was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That's what I get.

Yeah that was pretty strange. I couldn't myself. Anyway it should work now, atleast it does for me. :)

Yeah that was pretty strange. I couldn't myself. Anyway it should work now, atleast it does for me. :)

great scenario. The file structure is absolutely huge though.
yoda how did you get those wooden type graphics.

Awesome scenario! I'll try this out when I get the chance. My to do list is very long.

great scenario. The file structure is absolutely huge though.
yoda how did you get those wooden type graphics.
It's only 83 mb, trust me, I've seen bigger, much bigger.

You are not the first to ask about the interface. I already posted a link to them on page 2 or 3 in the preview thread. :)

It's only 83 mb, trust me, I've seen bigger, much bigger.

You are not the first to ask about the interface. I already posted a link to them on page 2 or 3 in the preview thread. :)

oh yeas i didnt mean big in size i meant big as the size of the things you changed.

Okay, started a game as Fiorentina. I started out by going to war with Lombards and took Parma and that city to the west, whose name I forgot :blush:. Then, I sieged Milan and brought in Trebuchets to bomb the crap the out of them. But, I tried attacking with 10 units, and lost all of them but 2, but I took the city. So, now I'm trying to reorganize my army to attack Verona and get rid of the annoying pope. :mischief: Ottomans are flat out dominating in the East. Serbia has 2 cities left and Bulgaria has 1. Great job on the update Yoda! :thumbsup:

I will DL the Scenario next thing tomorrow morning. Have to :sleep: sleep!!!

I played a couple of turns in the new scen, as the byzantines in emperor level.

I took two cities in Greece, and lost three to the ottomans, but with a sneaky knight i managed to destroy the army of Orkhan ;)

I just started playing this scenario havent got very far but this looks like it will be fun to play im playing as the ottomans one thing ive noticed about science research allways goes back to 50% no matter where i put the slider the next turn is this supposed to be this way and if so why.?

I just started playing this scenario havent got very far but this looks like it will be fun to play im playing as the ottomans one thing ive noticed about science research allways goes back to 50% no matter where i put the slider the next turn is this supposed to be this way and if so why.?

It's a "feature" of Civ3. It's typically because the tech research funding rate cap for the government you're in is set at something less than the maximum (10 or 100%). It's annoying I grant you but it's a good way to make some governments better at research than others.

It's a "feature" of Civ3. It's typically because the tech research funding rate cap for the government you're in is set at something less than the maximum (10 or 100%). It's annoying I grant you but it's a good way to make some governments better at research than others.
I think i understand what your saying it kinda forces you to research advances at a peticular rate for historical accuaracy i guess.its the only thing i can think of that it does other than when your gp runs out it also forces you to disband supported units and sell improvements i was just wondering if this was intentional or not and why.

Top Bottom