Which wild animals do you like most and Why?

Hadesspirit

Prince
I like leopards most.They are silent and patient.And they like doing their job on their own.
And due to my hatred to hyenas(because of stealing other animals foods without spending any effort) i support the weak one:leopard.

Tigers, wolves, lions. In this order. Eagles are great too, but only some of them.

I like those because they inspire me power, dignity and sophisticated, refined yet wild beauty.

Actually beavers are my favorite too. 'Cause they build dams.

Wild turkeys kick ass too. And frogs are always cool.

Purple Martins, the great cats, rabbits taste pretty good, squirrels, and the albatross and whales because they're my brothers.

Well I was born in the sign of water
And it's there that I feel my best
The albatross and the whales they are my brothers

Actually hyenas hunt far more often than lions. They're not scavengers, they just look like scavengers, because they will bring down prey, and then lions will come and steal it, and the hyenas are relegated to look on from the outside, making them look like scavengers. They also get a bad reputation since they eat all of the carcass, incuding bone, because of their efficient digestive system and insane bite power. They're also intelligent and hunt together as a pack very well. Incredibly endurant, incredibly adaptive, and that laugh is just infectious.

I love hyenas.

Bigfoots and other cryptids.

And dolphins. They are wunderfule.

Top Bottom