BUG Mailing List

@Cammagno - While the svn-commits list won't be very interesting, it will be handy for seeing when docs and XML change and need new translations. You can filter the emails on the various subfolders perhaps.

That mailing list receives a new message every time one of us commits something to SVN. It should contain the commit message as well, so try to make them clear and concise. :)

@Cammagno - While the svn-commits list won't be very interesting, it will be handy for seeing when docs and XML change and need new translations. You can filter the emails on the various subfolders perhaps.

That mailing list receives a new message every time one of us commits something to SVN. It should contain the commit message as well, so try to make them clear and concise. :)

Yes, I used to check each evening to see if someone has updated a doc or a XML file, so now I don't have to anymore. I choose the daily difest form.

By default it's set up to send a daily digest btw. You can edd your prefs to have it send an email each commit. The reverse is true for the new release list.

That mailing list is a great idea! :goodjob: (Would be nice if others had this too.)

Top Bottom