How unrealistic (late game random event ;) )

cFccFc

Warlord
How unrealistic that this event only gives ONE smiley per city. Rofl. Have never seen this event before, was quite funny when it appeared. Anyone else seen it before?

I got that event last week for the 1st time, and been playing BTS since came out... quite hard to come by with, haven't seen it ever again since then. Had a good laugh.

:crazyeye:

Yes, I got that once in late game--got quite a laugh!

I'm not sure what triggers the chance for it, though. One of the later techs I'm sure.

I have had it once, I think the Computers tech is required, so many people aren't eligible as they skip the tech to keep from obsoleting certain Wonders.

Very funny! Those game designers think quite highly of themselves. Now all we need is Firaxis corporation! :lol:

I've had it a coupla days ago and the turn after an AI Civ got it as well !

Glad you like it, it's the first event I made for BtS, I'm quite fond of it ;)

It's awesome!
Had it once or twice.
I think the middle one, with the educational option, gives (not surprisingly) some beakers. I like it since I've been playing Civ in the majority of my life, and Im using some of the trivia knowledge gained from the gaming, in my studies for being an historian. Also, one of my friends is writing a treatise on how sieges has had influence in major "decisive" battles in world history. And I think we all know from Civ (mostly civ4) that the importance of Siege weps cant be denied! :D

The one in the middle gives 3 extra sciencepoints for each university, which probably means that playing civ becomes a full time studie. The one all down could give me somewhere between 800 and 900 gold. But who would sell Civ ?? I mean, wouldn't there be a 3-4 :mad: for ever in every city?

if you make it give 5 :) per city, make it also give a decrease of 50% in commerce and production :p

Everyone has free time (though Civ can take all of it and more). There should rather be an additional option to get 5 :) per city instead of one, if you pay 40-50 gold per population point (as no nation in the game could pay 40-50 gold per citizen).

whenever i get this one i pick the middle option (+3 beakers for every university. it can actually make a significant difference in a large civ.

I got that one recently I loved it. I went with the Education becuase a small amount of cash or some smilies can't compare with extra beakers ( Almost like getting free scientist in each city).

Top Bottom