Game too short

ih8ualot

Chieftain
Am I the only one who thinks the game should have been extended to, say, 2350 AD? If you can get all of the technology, build every wonder, and/or build all of the SS Parts before 2050 AD, in my opinion, you deserve the Nobel Prize.[pimp]

Hopefully in the next game they'll be more ambitious, like CTP and introduce futuristic ages, etc. To be honest, it's rather disapointing that they've retained the same age system as they had in Civ 2. Smacks of laziness and unambition, to me. Mabye I'm just being ungrateful, though.

Try playing on a huge map and let me know if you still think the game is short. :rolleyes:
If you can get all of the technology, build every wonder, and/or build all of the SS Parts before 2050 AD
It is possible to do all this you're saying, unless you want to build all the wonders (the AI will probably beat you in the race to some of them :D ). You just have to practice a bit more. I did it, so why can't you?

Anyway, if you really want to stick playing after 2050, I believe you can. It'll be just for fun since your score only goes till 2050, but then you'll finish all the pending subjects. For instance, you might try killing everybory in the map. It's fun.

You gotta know that the first rule of marketing is leave room for an expansion pack. I'll bet it's already in production.
:lol: That's very true. I wish all the turns took one year.

Top Bottom