HOF III Summer 2014 Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 11 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Mad2rix for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Tiny Emperor Conquest game for 25122 points.

Mad2rix was the most active player during this update, submitting 11 games.

Only 0 players were brave enough to take on Sid this update.

A number of players gained number one positions:
Mad2rix with a 2050 AD Standard Emperor Histographic game for 17735 points.

Mad2rix with a 2050 AD Large Monarch Histographic game for 17437 points.

Congratulations to Mad2rix for becoming a Quartermaster.
Congratulations to keldr for rising from 27th to 26th in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to Pacioli for falling from 26th to 27th, to superslug for falling from 33rd to 34th, to krakedhalo for falling from 34th to 35th, to The Professor for falling from 35th to 36th, to Pentium for falling from 36th to 37th, to WillowBrook for falling from 37th to 38th and to FadeAwayNot for falling from 38th to 39th in the Quartermasters competition.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Mad2rix became a full Machiavellian. Sandman2003 rose from 35th to 34th.
Pentathlon : Mad2rix rose from 38th to 35th.
Octathlon : CKS rose from 21st to 20th and Mad2rix rose from 49th to 32nd.
Histographic : Mad2rix rose from 40th to 37th.

Sorry, forgot to stick the thread. Still getting used to all the moderator tools again.

Does it feel odd to be commiserating yourself?

Congraulations to Mad2rix indeed - if I'm reading this correctly, 11/11 games were from Mad2rix.

At least I'm still in there.

Yes, Mad2rix was the whole update this time. I waited a few weeks for another submission, but didn't want to go too long.

Top Bottom