New to multiplayer

Wye Knot

Chieftain
Hi guys

New to multiplayer but not to Civ5 BNW. Looking for some multiplayer games preferably with some other new players or experienced ones that will put up with a multiplayer Noob.

I am UK based, friendly and not a quitter.

My steam ID is martin1532.

Thanks for reading.

Come to the combined CivNQ/Civplayers Chat, to find lots of open and/or ranked games. We regularly have over a 100 players in chat at peak times, so lots of fellow civers to play with, both in EU and NA time zones.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NQCiv just click on Enter chat on the right

CS

Hi guys

New to multiplayer but not to Civ5 BNW. Looking for some multiplayer games preferably with some other new players or experienced ones that will put up with a multiplayer Noob.

I am UK based, friendly and not a quitter.

My steam ID is martin1532.

Thanks for reading.

Hey, I'm also in UK and would love to play you. Can't find anything under that Steam ID though. Send me a PM if you wanna play.

Wye Knot - I'm a MP newbie too, so I'd be down to try n get a game going. I am in California, US. So not 100% sure how the connection would work out. But we can always try. lol

Not sure what the time difference is but I can easily play for 3-5 hours after 5pm, Pacific Standard Time. GMT - 7 i think it is. lol

Seagrams - be down to try and play a match with you as well, maybe we can get us and the OP in a game. lol

Hi everyone, I just registered and I was wondering how I can get some multiplayer games for myself, I am a dedicated player and I can go on for long stretches of time, how do I get to the steam group and what is the best way to arrange some games? thanx in advance for a reply

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022538472/

To search/join groups, hover over your username inside the Steam Client, should be a drop down list, and one should say GROUPS. Click, search for the desired group. (select the groups tab also, cuz it shows members & group names) Then you can click JOIN, and bam! Click "join chat" and you're in. As far as starting games, not 100% sure lol, but I'm sure someone could help you out. Assuming it's just about going into MP in the game and entering a username

I'm new as well and would love to play some MP games. I would easily be able to set aside a 3-5hour block (US Eastern Time here) of time to play. I've grown bored of single player and want to challenge myself agianst other Civ fanatics like myself! My steam name is Biggz1313. Anyone feel free to add me, I'd love to play.

I'm new as well and would love to play some MP games. I would easily be able to set aside a 3-5hour block (US Eastern Time here) of time to play. I've grown bored of single player and want to challenge myself agianst other Civ fanatics like myself! My steam name is Biggz1313. Anyone feel free to add me, I'd love to play.

tried adding you, but nothing comes up under that name.

try adding me Blaz3_Wun

Top Bottom