BAT mod problem?

Dennorak

Chieftain
I downloaded the BAT mod and everything for Civ IV bts, and loaded it to my game and everything, but when i load it into the game and go to play it, it doesnt change my game at all. Does anyone know how to fix this?

So you:

1. Downloaded the BAT Mod.
2. Ran the installer.
3. Started BTS.
4. Loaded the BAT Mod.

And nothing happens? Do you see the splash screen (the big bat) when you start a new game? What do you see when you hover over your flag? Can you show a screen shot of the game when you say it isn't working?

If it's working, you should see a pop up on the right side of the screen when you begin a new game. It will say "The BAT Mod [Build 36-27-36]". If you don't see that, it isn't working.

I have now BAT Mod after BUG and I have more crashes,problems with loads 'fatal error'.I use Windows 7 32 b.Maybe because BTS is installled in drive G,other parts,assets and saves are in drive C in 'my documents'?

I have now BAT Mod after BUG and I have more crashes,problems with loads 'fatal error'.I use Windows 7 32 b.Maybe because BTS is installled in drive G,other parts,assets and saves are in drive C in 'my documents'?
That should cause a problem. I have my Civ4:BTS install on drive C: and the BAT Mod on drive D: under My Documents\My Games etc...

Do you have any non English characters in your user name? That will definitely cause a problem.

Also, you haven't renamed the BAT Mod folder to something else have you? That will cause a fatal error.

Please post a screen shot so I can see the error message.

That should cause a problem. I have my Civ4:BTS install on drive C: and the BAT Mod on drive D: under My Documents\My Games etc...

Do you have any non English characters in your user name? That will definitely cause a problem.

Also, you haven't renamed the BAT Mod folder to something else have you? That will cause a fatal error.

Please post a screen shot so I can see the error message.
Will make a screen shot when will be next crash,is something with file allocation.User name is with english characters,and Bat Mod is in 'my documents,my games,MODS,BAT Mod 4.1'.

I have the scren shot now.

Attachments

• error BTS BAT Mod.jpg
    error BTS BAT Mod.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 236
How much RAM do you have in your machine?

How much RAM do you have in your machine?
Resolution maybe is the problem,was a message in a crash about resolution,to decrease,I use 2048x1152.The game is unplayable,crash after crash using advisors,loads and more.Will use again BUG after my map in progress,ALT+S(signs on the map) is enough for me:).
Anyway,thank you for help.

Top Bottom