IOT Developmental Thread

I'll be Antonio.

And any advice for a first time GM?

It sounds rather micromanagey due to the depth. Be sure you've got the spreadsheet set up so it does most of the work for you. :p

That spreadsheet program is sexy. What is it?

Edit: I'm sorry you are using a Mac.

its spelled Constantinople. didnt become istanbul until 1923.

Compromise and call it Byzantium! Reject the corrupting Roman influences!

That spreadsheet program is sexy. What is it?

Edit: I'm sorry you are using a Mac.

Everyone says that, but I still like them. It's called Tables.

And I might just call Constantinople/Istanbul "The City on the Bosphorus" Or maybe Konstantinopolis (the Ottoman name)

If you haven't already, or backed out when I started getting all science-y on you, you should check out Voices in the Dark, my next project. While this will eventually lead into a character-based IOT depicting the struggles of mankind's first extrasolar colony, this thread is being used to get player input and construct a collaborative backstory, one which directly impacts the way the game will play out.

We're currently working on the organization which establishes the mission, as well as ideological and social movements spread across Earth and her intrasystem colonies.

If you need to read some of the thread to get caught up, than all the official details so far are included in the posts titled "The State of Earth," and a two-part "Report on Modern Technology."

Top Bottom