Starcraft/Warcraft Clans

naervod

My current user title
Does anyone know of any good Starcraft: Brood War or Warcraft III clans? If so, please let me know. I am most interested in Use Map Settings/Custom Map clans.

There are no good clans. ;)

Just kidding, I know of none anymore....they all have pretty much died out, the ones I knew of atleast.

We are not a clan but we feature our own Starcraft BW tournament over at www.gamecatcher.net . And we always like to welcome new players.
:D

You don't think there are anymore good WC3 clans left, the game came out less than a year ago. Anyways, once a polish up my BW skills, I might head over to Gamcatcher and try out a tourney.

No need for a fine polish, we are only playing for fun, too. We are no Battle.net cracks that have time for gaming all night and day.
:D

Good, because neither am I. :)

Bnet, those were the days. I spent crazy amounts of time playing SC untill the hackers really ruined it all. Horendous phonebills in the pre fixed price age.....

I hate the cheaters that ruined battle.net. Blizzard only made a half-assed attempt to deal with them. I hated clans too, they just ganged up on everyone else PLUS they cheated...way not cool.

Top Bottom