Can save G&K games, but can't load them

JaGarLo

Settler
Unfortunely, I need some help again, this time for one friend of mine. He says that he can save games in G&K, but the game crashes every time he wants to load them.

What can he do?

Doesn't really matter to where, as long as the path does only have characters in it, which belong to the english alphabet.

I read the thread of your link but I still don't understand what am I supposed to do.

Let's see: I go to Computer -> C: -> Users -> ''UserName'' . You said something about moving a folder. Which folder do I have to move (the My Documents one)? What do you mean by ''path''?

Sorry, I'm not very good with computers... :(

Ok, I gave it some thought and now I think I get it. I'll tell my friend to do this and let's hope it will work.

Thanks, The_J, and I'm sorry if I were a little stubborn.

Thanks J (& NeverMind). Had the same problem As JaGarLo. Had never been a problem before G&K.

Thanks J (& NeverMind). Had the same problem As JaGarLo. Had never been a problem before G&K.

Since there was a "major" patch and G&K out at the same time, unless one played after the patch before G&K, just loading G&K after not playing the game for a month would make it hard to tell if it was the patch or G&K that has caused problems.

The patch would have been updated at the same time as G&K was loading.

Top Bottom